Chapter 3

George looked at clay, at the dead body and then back to clay. It started to rain.

"Wha-"

"hello sweetie~"

He Waved to George, he had two black Gloves on which were covered in blood. George looked dream up and down and began to blush.

Wow that's hot-

He got back to reality. And shaked his head.

"What are you doing?-"

He let out a sight as he grabbed George's shoulder.

"George, I kill people for you.. Remember the bullies? They are dead! They finally died!"

Dream looked into Georges eyes, the brunette was terrified, clay has gone insane.

"they hurted you, they've been judging you the whole time! Aren't you happy that it's never gonna happen again since I am here!?"

(I am here reminded me of all might and now I can't unhear it everytime I read this line 💀✋🏻)

"I am but... Who is that?.. "

George pointed to the dead body who was almost completely covered in dirt.

"that's the guy from yesterday."

"oh-"

He really does care about me-that's kinda sweet even if he does it in a weird way.

"thank you"

George smiled softly he wasn't in panic anymore which surprised dream. George pulled clay down and kissed him, it was a beautiful kiss since it was raining and they were in the middle of a flower 'field' I a wonderful garden.

~the end~

233 words.