Chapter 2

Joker POV

I gulped as I gave an awkward smile. This has to be the bEsT day of my life-

"Oni-channnn!" Rose said. "H-heyyyy-" I said as I awkwardly hugged Rose back. "Look's like someone is still sleepy, he clearly gave Rose a hug, dad." Ai said. "I like this new Jack!" Rose said, smiling. "My my, Jack, you've grown!" Silver Heart said. Trying not to puke or anything, I smiled. "T-thanks ma- I mean dad... hehe-" I said not so calmly. Then I felt a hand link with mine, it was Shadow's hand. (bless me-)

"Can we, tell everyone in a simple way?" Shadow asked. "I think that's a great idea." I said.

Time Skip-

It's now 12 in the afternoon and Shadow said 'Joker in this world' had practice with Hacchi. But when I entered the room, I only saw this tall boy with brown hair and a blue suit. "Your late as usual, Joker." the boy said. "Andddd yah?" I said awkwardly. "Whatever, I can't believe you wasted five seconds of the amazing, award winning music instructor, Hacchi!" Hacchi said. 

Wait- HACCHI?! When and why is he so tall in this universe. And famous? Boiii when did THAT happen? No offens Hacchi-

"Hehe, I was a bit occupied..." I said. And by occupied. I mean washing my hands for 2 hours to remove Shadow's germs from my precious hands. TuT.

I took a step out of the building to catch some fresh air, when someone bumped my shoulder. "Well, well, well, look who we have here. the famous singer, Joker." Phoenix said. From what I heard, I am supposed to be calm- which I am not. 

"What do you want yawning jerk?" I asked. "Well, that is a new nickname. Weird, I don't even yawn a lot." he said, giving a so fake smile. "What are YOU doing here anyways?" I asked. "I am here to make a deal. Call of your next concert and I'll make sure not to spread fake rumors about you and Shadow." he said. Welp, looks like not everyone here knows me in this universe and Shadow is a thing-

"Eh, who cares. You'll see soon yawning jerk!" I said as I hoped in the car Spade drove with. "So, how was your practice, Jack?" Spade asked. "Alright, until yawning jerk came along..." I said. He just laughed. "There are snacks in the fridge when we get to the trailer van." he said, which made my eyes sparkle.

After my practice, which I clearly did not enjoy cause of the Hacchi of this universe... Plus annoying Yawning Jerk. I made my way to the kitchen. And thankfully no one was there, I was about to grab that big tub of vanilla ice cream I will eat while I cry when Shadow started to drag me outside. "Whhaaat nooowww" I said.

"It's time to tell everyone our relationship!" Shadow said. I gulped. What's worse is that I had to say it...

"Erm, good afternoon everyone!" I said, as I held the microphone with shaky hands. The crowd was cheering oh so loud, my eardrums might die-

"So um today, Shadow and I have an important, erm announcement..." I said. Out of nowhere, Shadow jumped up behind me and grabbed the microphone. "WE'RE DATING!!!" He said cheerfully. The crowd went crazy and I started to feel dizzy. Don't get me wrong, I love being in the spotlight and everything but the world just started to spin... Then I passed out.

I woke up to the same empty room I was in the first place. "You somehow managed. Your lucky I pulled you out before you even had to sing-" ??? said. "So, does that mean I can go now-" I began. "No, that was just the warm up..." ??? said. I wanted to cry-

"Anyways, your next journey is to a Pirate AU." ??? said, (courtesy of RyokoWriter's brilliant idea.)

"And how is it way worse than the other one?" I asked.

"I guess I have loads of explaining to do-" ??? said