Chapter 14

this chapter is a short one because i have absolutely no idea what to put for it.

NO ONE'S POV

Mari was flustered at what Dipanshi said but didn't mind as well since they always teased each other as kids. Adrien was a bit flustered as well since someone he didn't necessarily know called him Mari's boyfriend. 

Nino was walking over to Marinette and then saw Dipanshi.

"Hey, long time no see Dipanshi!" Nino called out.

"Hey Nino!" Dipanshi said as she ran at Nino giving him a hug

"So have you found a girlfriend yet?" Dipanshi said pulling away from the hug with raised eyebrows and a sly smirk.

"I-I actually do have a girlfriend heh." Nino said flustered because of Dipanshi

Marinette was laughing at Nino being so flustered.

Then Alya came up to Nino and hugged him. Nino flinched a little bit from the sudden hug but hugged back Alya.

"Well, we should really get this party done soon. Its getting late." Said the queen

And soon the party ended with Marinette now the new queen of London. The class went back to Paris and more people found out about her and Nino being siblings and them having two other siblings. They also found out about them being royals.

As Marinette, Adrien, Nino, and Alya are saving Paris, they always find time for their regular lives. They always remained friends until the end.

A/N: I'm so sorry but, this is the last chapter for this book. I really can't get any idea on what to do with this book and I'm no longer really interested in it. Again, I'm sorry. Bye oofers!

-Ciara