ch:8 Coronation part 2

Marinette's POV

"LILA?!" Me and the whole class screamed

We were so shocked that Lila was there. I know she wants to kill me but i didn't think that she has the gut to be one of me and Nino's assassins!

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE LILA?!" Nino shouted out

"Well let's just say we have some business to take care of." Lila said with an annoying smirk

"Go." She said

All of a sudden people came and attacked me and Nino. I quickly grabbed one guys by his leg and threw him. I saw another one coming at me so i jumped up and kicked them in the stomach. (And im wearing heels)

After taking down three more people, I heard two gunshots and I knew that Nino didn't do it because I would've heard it closer to me as Nino was right next to me. I realized Nino was on the floor.

"NINO!" I yelled getting the whole class's attention and Marin and Jackson's

Jackson and Marin had ran over to us. I heard three more gunshots and saw three bullets coming us but the bullets had not hit us and they just hit the ground. I realized our necklaces were glowing. It must've created an invisible dome around us. And then I saw Nino sit up with two bullets in his hand. Im so glad he was able to catch the bullets.

Nino's POV

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE LILA?!" I yelled

"Well, lets just say we have some business to take care of." She said with her annoying smirk

"Go." She had said

Before we knew it people had come at me and Mari. I kicked one guy in the face and punched another in the stomach. After taking down three more guys I saw two bullets coming at me. I quickly acted and caught them. I went to the ground to trick the people so they would give up because they would stop once they knew one of us were dead or at most hurt.

"NINO!" I heard Mari yell

I heard footsteps running towards us. They were most likely to be Jackson and Marin.

I heard three more gunshots and I immediately got scared because I didn't know what would happen to my siblings.

I heard the bullets drop on the floor which means they didn't hit anyone. I opened my eyes a little and saw that our necklaces were glowing. I got up and showed Mari the two bullets in my hand. She looked relieved.

I looked at our necklaces and they were still glowing. When we were younger, Jake taught us how to use the magic in our necklaces.

|Flashback|

"Im gonna teach you guys how to use the magic." Young Jake said to his four friends

"Okay." The four kids said excitedly

"So, if your necklaces are glowing that means the magic was activated. To deactivate it, you have to say "Deactivate" at the same time."

"Okay, so the magic will most likely activate we are in danger or trouble right?" Young Marinette asked

"Mhm." Young Jake hummed while smiling

|End of Flashback|

"Lets do this!" I exclaimed

"DEACTIVATE!" We yelled as we got out our guns

We had ran to a different part of the room and started to shoot the people Lila told to come at me and Mari. Soon enough assassins had come in too. We can never get a break can we?

I shot two of the assassins while Mari got three so far. Marin looked worried. Jackson had looked a little determined but also a little scared.

Marin's POV

As assassins came in I started to get worried remembering about what happened to me and Jake. I really hope nothing bad happens. I shot a few assassin along with my siblings and soon enough there was only two left.

Mari and Nino had no bullets left I'm guessing because they decided to take combat.

Jackson's POV

I was determined to kill the assassins so they dont hurt anyone. I was also scared because i was thinking about what happened when we were kids.

I shot four of the assassins and then mari shot three and Nino shot two.

We kept on shooting the assassins and soon enough there were only two of them left.

I realized I had no more bullets left. I looked up from my gun and I saw that Mari and Nino took combat.

A/N: So as you guys know about school and stuff, I can't update much. I will try to update on the weekends or after I do online school. I will most likely make short chapters of i get the chance to update. I also want to ask what you guys would want me to call you. Im thinking maybe 'Oofers' or something like that. Anyways you guys can decide what I call you.