Ch:9 Coronation part 1: LILA?!?!

ITS GONNA GO DOWNNNNNNNN!!!!!

NO ONE'S POV

Marinette was sleeping and she got to sleep in since the coronation was in the afternoon.

*Knock Knock*

Marinette started to wake up and said
"Come in." tiredly

"Sis?" Nino said in a little bit of a worried voice

"Yes?" Mari said a little confused

"Are you ready for the coronation?" Nino asked

"HOLY CRAP! I FORGOT ABOUT THAT!" Marinette yelled (not too loud) as she sharply turned her head towards Nino

Marinette started to hyperventilate a bit and Nino shut the door and went  to calm Mari down.

"Hey, its okay. Remember, we always have to keep sharp eyes always and then once we know they are all gone, we can celebrate properly." Nino said reassuring Mari

"Your right. Thanks Nino." Marinette said calmly

"I'm gonna go get dressed. You should too." Mari said giggling the last part

"Yeah, see you in a little bit." Nino said

*10 minutes later*

Marinette finally got changed

^dress if you forgot

Marinette then went to go see if Nino, Jackson, and Marin were ready.

Marinette's POV

I started to walk to my brothers room to see if they were ready.

I knocked on their door and Jackson opened it in his suit.

^Nino, Jackson, and Marin's outfit if you forgot

"Hey Jackson!" I said

"Hey Mari, come in." Jackson said back

"So are you guys all ready?" I asked my brothers

"Yea, so I guess we should get downstairs now." Marin said

"Okay, lets go." I said

*Downstairs of the castle*

My brothers went through a different door to the room where the coronation would be held. I stayed behind the door that I would be going through and waited until the doors opened.

Adrien's POV

I was thinking about the coronation and how it would go. I knew that assassins would wind up coming but I won't know what we would I ld do because of the assassins.

Oh well, might as see what will happen. Since we were in the ballroom, we had to wait Mari to come out. I hope this doesn't end badly.

Nino's POV (sorry for switching the povs so much)

After coming out of the door, I saw everyone's confused faces (except Adrien's) as we stood near our parents. I wanted to laugh a bit but I had to hold it in. I couldn't wait for Mari to come out from behind the door so we could get this over with.

Once heard some royal music, I knew it was time.

Marinette's POV

I heard royal music so I knew it was time.

I had heard my mother say "Now presenting, our daughter...!"

The door opened and I walked out just as my mom said:

"MARINETTE DUPAIN-CHENG!"

I put my hand up to my ear pretending to scratch it but I was really just going to whisper that there were a few assassins on the balcony.

After doing that I put my hands behind my back, well what you think I would do, but I was actually unting my skirt. Relax I had gym shorts on.

I held my skirt and kept going down the stairs. Once I got to bottom I signaled for us to get ready for the attack.

NO ONE'S POV

Marinette dropped her skirt and took out her gun and started to shoot at the balcony and the others followed.

Soon enough there were alot of assassins but someone stood out to the class.

"LILA?!"

A\N 581 words for this chapter. Sorry for not updating this for a while, I wasn't on wattpad too much. If u was on wattpad then I would be reading Mha/Bnha books. And I won't be able to update my books to often now because of school. I will most likely be able to update a bit for 2 weeks but on the 16th school starts again for me so I will have about 2 weeks to update books. Also thank you guys for reading this book. I expected this book to flop. Okay. Anyway have a good day/night.