chapter 11

A/N: So my bff reads this@danganrompaxkiri book and she didn't tell me until last night and so now she is making me update the book.  (I'm on my laptop do its a little had for me to bold things.) Okay now onto ze chapter!

NO ONE'S POV

"NINO!" Adrien called out to his best friend. 

"ADRIEN! STAY BACK! Nino shouted back knowing the presence of another assassin.

"NINO! YOU NEED HELP!" Adrien yelled back

Nino ignored Adrien and quickly got up to fight the other assassin. Nino still felt the pain in his stomach but he ignored it as well. 

"Come out..."

"Now.."

"Heh you caught me, prince of London'' The assassin said as they came out

"Come and fight me!" Nino yelled not wanting deal with this

"Finally a strong one!" the assassin said excited

Nino fought off the assassin quickly but he had many thoughts in his head as he fought. Nino became stressed and lost a lot of blood and soon he passed out. 

Nino's POV

I need the help but I don't want Adrien to get hurt because of me.  I need Jackson or marin to help me right now but they need to take care of Mari. Ugh! What am I going to do now? If Adrien comes to help me, he'll get hurt and I really don't want that. Neither would Mari. I need these assassins to just leave us alone. 

I just had to kick the assassin and they were knocked out cold. 

"Weak..."

Why do I feel so dizzy-..........

Adrien's POV (A/N: Sorry for changing the povs so many times;-;)

"NINO!" I screamed as he fell after knocking out the assassin

"NINO!" I heard Mari scream as she came down the stairs of the castle

"N-nino...." Alya said

Alya was crying so much. I mean her boyfriend just fell right in front of us. I went to give her a hug and I don't think she has ever clinged onto one of us so hard before.

"A-adrien...will he b-be okay?" Alya asked me very sadly

I could hear the pain in her voice as she spoke. I really feel bad for Alya. I also feel bad for Marinette and Nino's family.

"Nino...." Marinette said walking towards Nino

Once Mari sat besides Nino, she patched up Nino's stab wound and then held his hand. 

Marinette's POV

"Nino...." 

I walked towards my brother and patched up his stab wounds. I then held his hand. soon enough Marin and Jackson came downstairs. Both of them came over and sat down. Jackson put his hands on Nino's head and Marin held Nino's other hand.

"Birds that stick together fly together..." 

we say this because.... our necklaces would help Nino wake up. I was able to tell that Nino could die in just 10 minutes after he fainted. We needed to do this quickly.

"Ngh..." 

"NINO!" Me and my brothers said (Obviously Nino didn't say it)

"Guys?" Nino said in confusion 

"Thank god your all right!" I said as I hugged Nino

Nino then hugged me back and then hugged our other brothers. After he hugged us he went to go hug Alya. 

"N-nino?..."

Nino just weakly smiled at Alya then kissed her. 

"I love you Alya."

"I love you too."

A/N: I put Love Story by Taylor swift at the top because  why not. ;-; Anyways, As I said at the begging of this chapter, My friend Riley, has made me do this so yall better thank her. And I know she gonna read this sooooooo yea. Bye Oofers!