iii.

jihoon and i walked inside. walking to the cashier, i was going to take my wallet out. "ah-ah, i pay. you don't. that'd be not very gentleman-like of me," he chuckled, grabbing my hand and putting my wallet back inside my purse.

i pouted and he laughed. oh, the oh so sweet laugh i fell for.

the waiter gave us our table number and he lead us to it. jihoon speed-walked to my seat, pulling the chair out. "you first, m'lady." he jokingly bowed, making me giggle. "thank you," i smiled at him.

he returned the smile sitting in his seat.

"so..how was your day?" i asked, kicking my feet back and forth. jihoon looked up from his phone, smiling at my actions. "aigoo, y/n-ah. you're so cute!" he reached out his hand from underneath the table pinching my cheek.

"hey!" i pouted, stopping my feet going back and forth. he chuckled leaning in to kiss my cheek. i felt my face grow hot.

"really? even after 2 years of dating, you're still flushed at my actions." he teased, making me laugh in response.

i heard a waiter come up to our table. we both stopped at our childish antics with the waiter waiting.

3rd person pov.

"hello! i'm hyunsuk, your waiter for today! what can i get you on this fine day, pretty lady?" he winked at y/n, making the girl feel flushed. "i'd like erm..uh..i'm sorry. your comment caught me off guard- i'd like samgyeopsal with water, please!" she smiled at the waiter, with him writing it down.

and just like that, jihoon's aura darkened.