iv.

jihoon's gaze darkened at the sight of the waiter flirting. his shoulders tensed, with his jaw tightening. y/n couldn't sense it, but jihoon was furious.

who dare messed with his lovelife? this angered him. he knew what was bound to happen if anyone interfers. hyunsuk can feel the glare coming from the young adult, sending shivers down his spine.

when y/n looked at jihoon, he acted as if nothing happened and smiled brightly. "i'd like the same as hers, too please." he smiled. a twisted-killer smile.

hyunsuk gulped and wrote it down. "o-okay. i'll be right back with your orders." he hurriedly scurried off and walked into the kitchen. jihoon scoffed in his head as he rolled his eyes.

"jihoon, everyhing alright?" y/n asked with a tint of worry in her voice, holding his hand to calm him down. his shoulders slowly rose down and his jaw started to unloose. turning his head, he smiled gently.

this made y/n smile making her forget what she saw earlier.

the two ate in silence, chatting with one another happily. they both joked around, flirting with eachother.

"y/n, you have something on your lips." he stopped eating, putting his fork down. she rose her head up in confusion. "huh? what do i have on my lips?" rubbing her lips, he shook his head. "no, no. here i'll get it for you." jihoon leaned in, putting his lips onto hers softly.

her face turned into a deep shade of red, with jihoon chuckling. "y-yah! that was uncalled for!" she stammered, lowering her head down. "you just looked so cute, love."