3.1

A/N: fuck it I'm gonna post the rest of this story and drop my new book. It's gonna be called Training Wheels so PLEASE check it out 

Demetri

    I smiled as I helped or tried my best to help make dinner with my mom.
"Demetri, can you set the table?" She smiled.

"Oh uh yeah," I nodded carefully getting plates down from the cupboard. I held them tight against me and set the three plates for my family.

Dinner kept getting progressively worse as my parents kept talking.
"Demetri your birthdays coming up do you wanna invite Eli out for your birthday dinner? Or are you too old for that?" My mom asked.

"Oh uh," I furrowed my eyebrows, "Yeah I guess I'll talk to him and stuff. But I think Sam wanted to have a get-together."

"Okay just keep us up to date. But we haven't seen Eli in a while?" My dad started.

"He's just busy you know," I lied picking at the pasta.

"Demetri if you guys are having communication issues, fighting, or whatever's going on just please tell us this time." My mom sighed taking a sip from her wine glass.

"I Uh, can I talk to you guys about something?" I shakily looked up from my food at my parents.

"You can always talk to us D," my dad smiled.

"I Uh... we were kind of Uhm...dating?" I shrugged and looked down.

"Well, we Kinda figured," my mom smiled awkwardly, "But we're glad you told us."

"Mom stop, So when I went back to school there was a fight and since then I haven't heard from Eli. He won't talk to me, Miguel, Sam, or really anyone. And I'm just so worried that I did something wrong." I rambled and switched my view from the light blue accent wall and the pretty mahogany table.

"Oh," she frowned and sighed looking at me.

"I know," I sighed rubbing my temple.

"Just maybe try talking to him at karate tomorrow?" My dad suggested. My parents were so bad at helping but they tried their best.

I climbed out of Sam's car as we arrived at the dojo and I grabbed my water bottle. I wasn't even near being ready for karate let alone All Valley.
I followed her in and my heart skipped a beat as I saw Eli. I bit my lip and just stared at him for a moment.

"Just go talk to him..." Miguel gently pushed me in the direction of Eli.
I sighed and walked over, slowly.
Once he noticed he stopped punching the punching bag. He turned in my direction and started rubbing his scar.

"Hey uh can we talk after practice? Maybe we can go get nachos?" I suggested.

"No, my mom is gonna pick me up for some family thing right after." He said dryly his eyes darting from thing to thing to not have to make eye contact with me.

"Did I do something wrong?" I took a step closer to him. I sighed and brought my hand up to his shoulder and firmly gripped it.

"Demetri stop," he warned taking a step closer to me and brushed my hand off of his shoulder, "Just stay away from me."
He shoved me backward and I stumbled slightly.

"Hey hey," Sensei LaRusso walked over, "What's going on here."

"Nothing Sensei," I pleaded.

"Hawk?" Sensei Lawerence walked over, "You no none of that shit Kreese taught you Is accepted here."

"Sensei it's fine he was joking around." I sighed looking at Eli and back at Sensei Lawerence.

"Okay just, let's not do that to Demetri," Sensei LaRusso sighed. I walked over to the porch and sat down as they started practice.
Eli kept glancing at me but there were cold dead stares and made me think about all the times he abused me.