Chapter 10

denki's pov

i woke up to the alarm going off so I got up and I got dressed, I woke him up and I grabbed my crutches and i headed down stairs. i got to the kitchen and I decided on just some juice and a peanut butter and jelly sandwich I opened the fridge to see all my juice is gone I got a little annoyed. I poured myself a glass of milk and made my sandwhich momo helped me carry my cup to the table so I didn't drop it I sat down and put my crutches down and I started to eat when I felt a hand run through my hair he leaned over and kissed my cheek.

you look annoyed hun.

I am I was really wanting some juice but we have no juice of any kind, i know, i already got it figured out, there will be plenty of juice when we get back later okay i nodded as I finished eating I drank my milk as we left i saw mics car again so we climbed in and we took off.

we got to the school and we ignored all the looks i got as we got to the class room i sat down as I saw the rest of the kids right behind us and mr aizawa behind them.

he went to his desk and pulled out some papers.

all right everyone fill these out and at the end you each will come up and share what you wrote about.

he came over and handed out the papers, I looked down at it and I noticed a few things have changed from his normal papers. he added a section for pronouns which I liked.

I read the form.

name

hero name

pronouns

quirk

class

what type of hero do you want to become

what type of agency do you want to join and why

and what your dream team would be.

I filled it out and I and I looked around and I saw everyone quickly filling them in.

once everyone finished he called us each up one at a time and we all read them out loud there were a few that shocked me.

but soon it was my turn.

my name is denki kaminari, my hero name is chargebolt. my pronouns, are he/ him my quirk electrification, this class and i want to be the type of hero that helps people but not like other heros. i want to be the kind that helps people get out of unsafe situations. i want to work for an agency that does sex crimes and domestic abuse cases. and I think my dream team would me and some one who has lightning, and maybe some one who has rain or storm quirks i think the three quirks would work together well

I looked at mr aizawa and he nodded with a small smile.

after the class finished presenting he asked us questions about our presentations.

the bell rang and I grabbed my bag I grabbed my crutches and I was about to leave but i was stopped by aizawa.

hey, you kirishima, mic and I are riding together after school today we are going to the store for you.

i nodded as he held the door for me, i headed to midnights when I suddenly felt a weird feeling like some one was watching me I looked around the swarm of students and I looked down and i saw him, they let him back.

I quickly made my way to midnights class. I got in and I sat down I just put my head down as I felt anxious now that i saw him here.

I felt a hand rest on my leg I knew who it was I put my hand over his as I tried to calm down. but it wasn't working.