Chapter-2

Erina's p.o.v

I am sitting in the library of my college and studying attentively.

I am in the last year of my college and will be graduating very soon.

My final examination is coming and I have to do good on that exam. There are only six months left of the examination. After that, I will be graduated. My mother has struggled too much while educating me and my sisters. I can't let her hard work go in vain.

After graduating, I will take a good job and show my father that girls are not burdens. They also can achieve everything if they are determined and do hard work.

Moreover, as the elder daughter of my family, I have many responsibilities to take. I have to take my sister's responsibility as well as my mother. I can't tolerate my father's abuse anymore. I am determined to save my family from my father's clutch.

I was so engrossed in my studies that I didn't notice that someone is staring at me intensely. I can feel that the eyes were roaming on my face.

I looked forward and found that Amaan is staring at me and smiling.

I saw admiration in his eyes. His eyes are really hypnotising and the softness of his eyes can melt anyone's heart.

" Don't stare at me like that," I said pouting and continued my study.

He didn't say anything further. He just closed the book hurriedly and took away it from my hand.

" Hey, give that to me," I said annoyingly and glared at him.

He asked like a strict teacher," First tell me, have you eaten your lunch or not?"

I didn't answer him because I haven't eaten anything. My father punished me for making hard roti(bread). He ordered me to eat only water for one day. As I don't have enough money with me so I couldn't eat anything. I have given my salary to my father. I just looked at him awkwardly.

" So, uncle again punished you? He asked me understanding my silence

He took a deep breath and said holding my hand," Come with me."