19

The next morning, the sound of the rain hitting against the window echoed throughout the room. The light from the bleary day tried to fight its way through the curtains but to no avail. Sighing heavily, you could feel Taron's body turning behind you in bed. You felt his arm hooking around your waist to cuddle you in closer to the warmth of his body. By the sound of his breathing, it was clear that he was still heavily asleep. Reaching down, you traced your fingertips over his long fingers and thought about everything that had happened between the two of you already. You were amazed at how natural things felt between the two of you.

Turning carefully under his arm, you smiled when you faced him and looked over his sleeping features. You couldn't help but getting happy when you watched him. Everything about him was perfect and you absolutely adored him. The fact that he already told you he loved you made you worried, but not for bad reasons. It just scared you because this was such a good thing and you were so worried you were going to fuck it up, which is why you'd encouraged him to wait a little longer. Reaching out, you brushed your fingertips through his messy hair and watched as he shifted before you. He was still sleeping and you found yourself falling for this man more and more with each passing second you spent with him.

The sound of the rain calmed you, but still at the same time—as you watched Taron breathing heavily while he slept, you still found yourself a bit heated by the thoughts of everything you liked about him. Looking him over, you could see that his naked chest was rising and falling heavily whilst he slept. Moving closer, you placed a gentle kiss on his chest. You felt his breathing change at your touch. You heard a little groan peep out of Taron's mouth. You giggled to yourself as you watched him wake from his slumber.

"Good morning beautiful," He mumbled groggily with his eyes still closed.

"Good morning," You said gently back.

He shifted position so that he was laying on his back, he pulled you closer into him so that your head was resting on his chest listening to his heartbeat. You watched his sleepy face, his eyes hadn't yet braved themselves to open. He looked so peaceful, you could see yourself getting used to this sight. You didn't have to get up immediately, you had the morning off before filming, which started that afternoon. This meant you could treasure this moment for a little while longer.

"How are you feeling?" You whispered to him as you placed your chin on his chest to get a better view. He turned his head in your direction and resistantly opened his eyes. He looked tired, but not lack of sleep tired. Bone tired, soul tired. You looked up at his face, his light eyes were turned down toward you, there were tears just appearing in them.

You touched his cheek, the stubble rough under your finger tips. "Oh my love," you breathed, with a heavy sigh he shifted, turning his head to one side and pressing his face against your head. Your hands slipped across his broad shoulders and down his back a little way. "Everything is going to be okay." You felt him smile against you. He released a little sigh and you felt him soften in your arms. He pulled back and placed a hand on your cheek.

"I know, and I can tell you that 'I know' because I have you here with me." He looked down at you with care in his eyes. They made you melt. You found yourself getting lost in them.

"I'm always going to be here. That's not going to change." You placed a delicate kiss on his chest. "I promise. Come on, we can't spend all day moping around. You start filming tonight." You received a groan as a response. You didn't have much motivation to move either but you knew you had to. You pulled yourself out of Taron's arms and sat up in bed. Your hair was all tangled and you could tell that your skin was getting revenge on you for not taking your make up off the night before. You pushed the covers off and climbed out of bed, you walked over to retrieve your clothes from the night before.