27

Taron glanced at his watch anxiously as he waited for you at the arrivals gate. Heathrow airport was swarming with people as usual, but he knew he could recognise you from a mile away. You had text him as you landed about 20 minutes ago. Just as he was about to send you another text he spotted a familiar petite frame in the distance. You noticed him too and smiled, waving your hand in his direction. He walked faster and faster towards you, navigating himself through the sea of people. He finally got to you, his arms enveloping you into a tight hug, and you hugged him right back, your dopey smiles still stretched on your faces.

"I missed you," he whispered into your ear, and you didn't think it was possible but your smile became even bigger than before.

"I missed you so much," you said as you pulled away. Taron leant down and placed a small delicate kiss on your lips. You both stood looking at each other for a moment. Taking each other in. Taron was dressed in shorts, a hoodie and his cap that he wore constantly. He took your suitcase and then took your hand in his. You sighed in relief. You truly missed him, and finally being in his presence again made you giddy; his smile, his voice, his scent, the feeling of his hand in yours, it all felt like home. You hoped that this was how things were going to be from now on. No more arguing. Just appreciating having each other close. You hoped that the time you had apart would bring you closer together.

"How was your flight?" he asked as you turned to leave the airport.

"Too long," you replied.

"Well, I hope you're ready for the drive home," He said and smiled. Home. You couldn't wait.

Taron got into the driver's seat, and you got in next to him, his hand immediately seeking out your thigh and squeezing it.

"I have something to show you." He said with a beaming smile on his face.

You frowned at him, "Okay?" You asked tentatively.

He took his cap off and exposed his hair to you. He had shaved his hairline up, the colour had been dyed and he had a slight bald patch at the back of his head. Your eyes grew wide. You didn't know whether to laugh or cry. Perhaps both. You ran your hands over his head and examined the damage.

"Oh my god." That was all you could say. He looked like a completely different person. As you began to process the way he looked you couldn't stop a laugh from escaping your lips.

"Do you still love me? Even looking like this?" He teased.

"Of course I still love you Egerton."

As you drove home, you felt your eyes grow heavy. You felt yourself slowly dropping off to sleep but waking and feeling disorientated. It was quite late when you finally arrived home. Taron got your case out of the car as you opened up. You sleepily looked around the house, it was strange because you hadn't yet spent much time there so it still didn't feel like your home yet.

Taron came up behind you and kissed you on the forehead, "Go and get into bed. I'll be up in a moment." You nodded and followed his instructions. You climbed the stairs, slowly pulling your heavy legs up each step. You went into the bathroom and freshened up before you climbed into the clean bedsheets. It wasn't too long before Taron came up to join you.

He silently climb into bed and got as close to you as possible. You wrapped one arm around his torso and rest your head on his chest, letting the sound of his heartbeat calm you. You both didn't say anything else, but you knew words were not needed. You just enjoyed each others touch. Something you had missed, you felt touch deprived.

The next day Taron got up early to film leaving you alone at the house. It felt nice having a few days to relax. You wanted to unwind. You spent the day doing chores around the house and preparing dinner for when Taron arrived home. You wanted to do something special for the evening. Something that was just the two of you, catching up and showing him how much he mattered to you.