9

The next day, the kids came into the cafeteria, only to see Hinata and Theodore feeding each other their breakfasts, laughing and talking to each other while doing so.

'How adorable.' They thought, jealousy flowing through them.

After that, the pair went to the nearby city to go to the large mall that was close. As they left, some people wanted to follow them, while others wanted to leave them alone, even though they'd want the same thing.

"Oh come onnnnnn, why can't we follow them?" Oikawa exasperated to Iwaizumi, the other looking like he was going to throttle the other boy.

"We need to give them privacy. Every time they want to do something, we're always following them. We need to give them at least SOME privacy." Iwaizumi told Oikawa, even though he wanted to follow them just as much as the other.

"I agree. We should leave them alone." Yaku said, Daichi and Suga nodding their heads.

"Well I don't care! I'm going, and no one can stop me!" Oikawa shouted, Atsumu, Kuroo, and Bokuto following him.

"Won't they know that you guys are there? Since, you know, they're kinda both gods?" Akaashi told the  4, them stopping.

"Maybe. So what? I'm still going." Oikawa declared, the other 3 nodding their heads. They then left, leaving a few frustrated teens in their wake.

"Wow, look at this?!" Shouted Hinata, who had a stuffed turtle in his hand. It looked adorable.

"Aww, look at how cute it is." Theodore said. He then took the toy out of Hinata's hand and put it on his head. He then immediately began fawning over the tangerine, making the boy blush hard.

After they bought the toy, they walked around the mall more until they came across a popcorn shop. Hinata saw some extra buttery popcorn and immediately ran in, Theodore laughing at his antics. 2 minutes later and Hinata's face was covered in powder. After a couple of minutes of walking around, they both felt some familiar auras enter the mall. They both looked at each other, smiled, and then stopped time.

"So how should we approach this?" Hinata asked.

"I think we should just act like we just were. They are most likely going to follow us around, so they'll see us being all lovey towards each other like we just were."

"And then they'll get upset. Though, I feel like we should go and greet them."

"And why's that?"

"So they can see what they're missing out on up close and personal." This was followed by a cheeky grin spreading across Hinata's face.

"I didn't even think about that. Why don't we walk to them now and greet 'em from behind?"

"Sounds good. Let's go."

The duo then walked to the entrance of the mall, where the 4 chaotic teens were, frozen still like everything else in the building. Hinata put his hand in Oikawa's shirt collar, intending to make him fall when he moves. With another light chuckle, Theodore resumed time, and, just as expected, Oikawa fell to the floor with a loud yelp, causing the Prince and Overlord laugh.

"What was that for?!" Oikawa yelled at the two.

"Nothing. I just wanted to." Was the response from Hinata, causing even more laughter. Even the other 3 laughed, making Oikawa feel betrayed.

"Anyway, why are you guys here?" Theodore asked, even though he already knew the reason.

"Um...we needed some things, so we came here." Kuroo told them, a bit nervous on whether or not they'd believe him.