- WRESTLING.INC

JADE MORENO FINALLY SPEAKS HER TRUTH ON HER RELATIONSHIP WITH SETH ROLLINS IN HER NEW SONG 'LOSE YOU TO LOVE ME', SAYS SHE IS READY FOR HER NEXT CHAPTER.

- published; October 23rd, 2019

Jade Moreno is a woman full of surprises, after months of speculating when the Texan starlet would be releasing new music

Jade Moreno is a woman full of surprises, after months of speculating when the Texan starlet would be releasing new music. She shocked the world first with her song Feel Me, and now she is showcasing her vulnerability in the stunning ballad that is Lose You To Love Me.

Jade revealed to SiriusX.Fm that the ballad was written and recorded in 2018 with the help of her co writers and close friends Julia Michaels and Justin Tranter whom have been quite the support system for the star with her album Revival. The ballad which documents her finally ending the chapter that is her relationship with Seth Rollins.

While Seth has never been mentioned by name, fans were quick to decrypt the lyrics of Lose You To Love Me as Jade's message to the world and to Seth that she is finally coming back on top. One of the lyrics which could be seen as a dig at the former World champion was this line in the second verse.

' In two months you replaced us '

The fans immediately came into the conclusion that this line was directed at Seth who went public with Becky Lynch two months after his split from Jade, the ballad continues to assure that Jade is finally coming back to her old self with the starlet ending the song with such a deep line ...

' And now the chapter is closed and done,
And now it's goodbye, it's goodbye for us '

It's safe to say, Jade has closed this chapter of her life and is ready for the next. Watch the official video of Lose You To Love Me shot completely with the IPhone 11 on Youtube. Click the link below,