- REAL LIFE

❝ I'm a perfectionist and it often leads me to an extent where I forget myself ❞_________

_________

VANESSA HAD STEPPED OUT OF THE CAR INTO THE PARKING LOT; her phone started vibrating for a short period, pulling the device out to check. She found a number of notifications from Instagram, sighing in frustration. There were people still tagging her in edited photographs of her and Colby. She sent a message to her manager to handle the issue, ❝ Fucking great ❞ she muttered, pulling her bag out of the trunk.

❝ Jade ❞

Vanessa turned around to see Tyson, Nessa stop this, you're being paranoid. she chastised herself before smiling politely, ❝ Vanessa ❞ she responded.

Tyson raised a brow, ❝ Pardon? ❞

❝ My first name, I heard you were interested in signing Jade Cargill. So now that there will be another Jade, I'm perfectly fine with being referred to by my first name ❞ said Vanessa.

Tyson nods, ❝ Ah, well I was coming to tell you that there are plans for a potential feud with Laura after you stunnered her on Dark, Laura is down for the feud so I wanted to check with you ❞

❝ I'm down as well, when do you want to start? ❞ said Tyson.

❝ How about next week on Dark? ❞ Vanessa shrugs.

❝ Sounds great ❞ said Tyson, he'd taken notice of the way her hands were shaking as she gripped her suitcase. ❝ Are you okay? ❞

❝ I'm fine, I was just on my way to the locker room. Is there anything else you want to tell me? ❞ said Vanessa.

❝ No, no ... I just noticed your hands shaking ❞ said Tyson. ❝ Does this have anything to do with what Tony spoke about in the meeting? He said something about you being sick ❞

❝ Yes but I appreciate if you wouldn't ask any further, excuse me ❞ said Vanessa moving past him.

Nessa, you're better than this. don't let the voices get to you. Vanessa silently repeats to herself, this is just the voices in your head, this isn't real.

___

❝ Hey girl ❞ said Brandi.

❝ Hey, I see Little Bran Bran is here too. They really know how to get the details right ❞ Vanessa chuckled.

Brandi smiled, ❝ They do, you didn't hear this from me but I think you have one in store as well ❞