- ENEWS

JADE MORENO SPOTTED COZYING UP TO FELLOW AEW STAR AUSTIN GUNN OVER BREAKFAST AS RUMORS OF THEIR RELATIONSHIP CONTINUE GOING STRONG.

- published; September 18th, 2020.

Jade Moreno's personal life has always been a topic of interest to the public, her most well known and prominent relationship was with WWE superstar Seth Rollins, and a ten month relationship in 2017 with WWE superstar Sheamus. However since then Jade had continuously shut down any rumors of her finding love once again.

She's riding high in all of her ventures, wrestling under the AEW umbrella, her current album Rare along with the deluxe version is setting new records in the charts as the Texan beauty confirmed multiple music videos are on their way, as well as the launch of her beauty line Rare Beauty and the success of her Quarantine cooking show Jade + Chef is a testament that there's nothing that Jade Moreno cannot do.

Now, however fans of the star have begun to notice how close Jade had gotten very close to fellow AEW star and the son of the WWE Hall Of Famer and current AEW coach Billy Gunn, ... Austin Gunn. The pair had partnered up on AEW Dark and were seen multiple times cheering together at ringside on AEW Dynamite. The fans have taken to social media to dub them Aussa ( a combination of their real names Austin & Vanessa )

Although Austin keeps a relatively private life off of social media, what's only known about him is his family, and passion for freestyle rapping, the fans couldn't help but wonder, is he keeping a relationship under wraps; much like Jade who had fueled the rumors of her finding love after fans were elated to see her refer to someone who'd called her while she's recording Jade + Chef, "cute boy" ... and it made fans wonder if the alleged cute boy is Austin.

Earlier today, several fans spotted Austin and Jade having breakfast together, with one of them witnessing just how comfortable and happy Jade seemed around Austin who himself seemed the same way. We can't say for sure if the rumors are true, but we wish both Jade and Austin the best.

RELATED ARTICLES;

- SETH ROLLINS IS 'APOLOGIZING' OVER WHAT HE HAD DONE TO JADE MORENO BACK THEN.

- AEW ALLEGEDLY WANTS THIS STAR AS THEIR NEXT WOMEN'S CHAMPION

- JADE MORENO'S NEW BEAUTY LINE IS RIDING HIGH WITH A LOT OF CRITICS PRAISING THE CONCEPT OF RARE BEAUTY