𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

3rd person's point of view

Chaeyoung couldn't careless and entered the hospital making every paparazzi turned their heads on her but Seungcheol was there to shove them and make way for Chaeyoung to enter Chan's room. As soon as Chaeyoung came in a tear fell on her eyes.

Seeing the love of her life finally waking up. It felt everything. It's as if she won a big prize. "Chae" Chaeyoung fell to the ground after hearing his Chan called her name. "Chan" Chaeyoung tried to stand up and went to embrace Chan with her hugs.

"I'm sorry" Chaeyoung couldn't stop her tears that some of it even dropped at Chan's shoulder. "Hey, Don't cry. Look I'm fine now" Chan said and pat her back trying to calm her down. "Before that kids, the paparazzi are just outside waiting for the news they want" His mom reminded them about the problem ahead of them. "I just want to runaway" Chaeyoung said. "I want to have a normal life, like everyone do" Chaeyoung said stopping herself from crying, again. "I wanna be free just like others do" Chaeyoung added.

"You know, there's always an solution on every problems they'd give" His mom was always there giving her the right things to do. "Just be true, accept their own opinions" His mom said and smile. "If they don't accept you, then don't you think that you shouldn't care?" Momo said, a whole logic to be found. "I don't get any parts, but nice word you got there lady" His mom prasing Momo. "Thank you, Miss" Momo said and chuckle. "I'll try my best to help, but don't think I could really help with everything" Momo said and turned her head to the door and peeking if the paparazzi are still there but luckily they aren't.

"I'll go and fetch Minghao, to help the both of you" Momo said and went out. "What is she planning? I felt like I'm not gonna like it" Chaeyoung said and laugh nervously. "I have a feeling about this and it's not good" Chan said looking at the door where Momo left. "Let's just hope that she can help the both of you" His Mom said and hug the both of them.

Seungcheol came in with a smile on his face. "I'm glad were doing fine as of now" Seungcheol smiled again. "Now, no time for old guy to cry. Daseul is waiting for you" Nayeon said and smack Seungcheol's head. "I'll comeback tomorrow, take care Chan!" Seungcheol said as he left. "We'll be taking our leave" Nayeon said and also left following Seungcheol.

"I hope things would go well"

———————
+ the end is neaaaar
++ this kinda felt boring since a descent problems doesn't even occured;((
+++ nonetheless I think this is okay:))