14

50.2k already and I'm barely inna middle 🌝 thank juu c:

Mercedes

Yesterday was really interesting. Especially meeting Lu and all that but she's a nice girl .

I was in the room as Drew got dressed. We was gonna drop him off at school before we headed to August's video shoot for No Love.

"Baybeh.." August walked in. I looked up.

"Hmm?"

"You alright?" He asked coming in, sitting next to me. I nodded.

"Yeah why wouldn't I be?" I asked. He shrugged.

"I was just making sure my wifey was okay, is that bad?" He asked rhetorically , lifting my left hand kissing my hand.

He played with my wedding rings a bit.

"You know I love you right?" He asked , looking up at me.

I nodded. "I could never doubt it. And don't you ever doubt my love for you."

He shook his head. " Never." He said before pecking my lips.
I pecked his back.

We heard someone clear their throat. We turned around to Drew stale facing us, oops forgot we was in here.

"Ready?" I asked him, getting up. He nodded.

"Alright. Don't fight today unless a nigga really try it." August said , whispering the last part as if I couldn't here.

I scoffed bringing Drew closer to me. "Don't listen to that Drew." I said as we started walking to the front door.

I got my bag and keys as August followed me and Drew down.

We was now at the video shoot . The wind was blowing my curls in my face.

"Hey nicki." August smiled wide as he gave her a hug.

"Heyy Yung..this your wife aint it?" She asked as she hugged him. He nodded.

"Yeah that's my baybeh." He told her before speaking to everyone else on the shoot.

I slightly smiled as I waved.

"Hey ..Mercedes right?" She asked , revealing her dimples. She was so cute , I was just sorta jealous.

"Yeah, nicki right? Nice to meet you." I smiled , she gave me a hug.
Knocked me off guard but I hugged back. It was kinda funny cause we was close to height. Both short .

I looked around. "Where Aug go?" I mumbled.

"They probably took him to wardrobe change." Nicki stated, I looked at her and nodded.

"Oh alright." I said , sitting in one of the heigh chairs.

"So how you feel bout this video? You like the song?" She asked. I nodded.

"Of course , it's one of my favorite songs."

"I said it's my favorite song." She said ,mimicking her part making us laugh.

"Yeaah so I'm excited for the video, see the final results you know." I said with a smile. She nodded.

"Yes I am too. I love the concept." She stated, I nodded.

"Yeah his team is pretty creative. He said you helped with some of the video ideas though." I mentioned, she agreed.

"Yea some of it , I helped." She said .

"Alright lets get this shit poppin." August said coming out in a different outfit. "Cedes how I look?" He said rotating, I chuckled.

"Great baby. Fine ass." I said , mumbling the last part. He laughed and kissed me.

"Thank you ma." He smirked. Nicki giggled as she got up.

"I'll let y'all be, it was nice talking to you Mercedes." She said as she started walking off, I waved .

"You too." I said back.

"First scene in 5." Somebody yelled out. I looked up as August was still standing over me.

"Isn't that your cue?" I asked with a sly smirk. He licked his bottom lip.

"Yup. Watch ya man do his thang." He said walking of with a slight pimp, I laughed.

"I sure will." I said sitting back as someone handed me a drink.

"Thank you." I said with a grin before taking a sip.

I pulled out my phone as it vibrated.

Brooke 🎀
From: crew dinner tomorrow @ 5 at Red Lobster (:

To: Alrighty 😝

I really miss Lexus, I haven't talk her in a cool minute. Maybe we'll get to talk tomorrow night .

My thoughts got cut off as I heard No Love start to blast through some speakers as the started the first scene ....

________________

😼

- YD 💎💨