20

Dre , Brooklyn , Aleah & Andrew in media .

Vote. Share. Add. Comment (:
-----------------

Brooklyn

"Andrew bring me a diaper please." I yelled out as I placed Aleah down on her changing board.

I heard him come in.

"Here you go B." he stated, I smirked taking the diaper from him.

"Thanks A." I said. He stood around but I pushed his head.

"Get out lil boy." He scoffed , walking out.

"D!" He yelled out for Drew since he was here too.

I changed and clean Aleah. She smiled as she held her hands together .

I picked her up, disposing her diaper as we walked out in the main part of the house.

"I know it's y'all spring break but sit down." Dre said .

"Come on pops! I got alot of energy, I'm like Drake right now." Andrew said , jogging in place.

I chuckled as I washed my hands as Aleah was on my hip .

"Right , moma be having me cooped up in the house." Drew complained .

"Ok..ok go outside then. Do sum! Just be back within 2 hours cause you know your moma coming to get you Andrew." Dre said , getting up.

Andrew and Drew cheered as they put their shoes on.

"Imma race you down the street." Drew told Andrew as he got up.

They ran outside as Dre followed them, closing the door behind them.

He shook his head ,walking back.

"Godly I'm happy he's back." He said with a smile . I smiled and pecked his lips.

"I'm happy for you!" I said .

I put Aleah down as she crawled to some of her toys , starting to babble .

"What time Cecelia coming?" I asked , he cleared his throat and looked at his phone's time .

"Uhh..probably around 5. She gotta work." He stated, I nodded twisting my mouth.

"Alright. Well I'm been thinking bout something." I said , sitting on the couch.

"What's that?" He asked , sitting back at the bar continuing to fill out some papers .

"I kinda miss Cali...Atlanta is nice but...I kinda wanna visit my family." I stated , playing with Aleah as she stood up leaning on my knees .

He stopped and looked around.

"So what? You wanna go up there for a week or two ?" He asked , raising an eyebrow .

"I don't know yet..I thought bout us m--" his phone cut me off as it started ringing.

"Hol on ma." He said before answering. "Hello?..hey Cecelia."

I looked down at Aleah as she tried to reach for my hands but I kept moving them back.

She laughed out making me chuckle, she was adorable. I was proud of what I help create, even though Dre was written all over her face .

But babies change as they get older, except Drew..he's been August since he was known about.

"5:30? Alright...k bye." Dre got off the phone , starting his paperwork again .

"Oh yeah..what was you saying Brooke?" He asked , I frowned.

"Never mind." I mumbled .

I looked at his back as he kept doing what he was doing. I took a deep breath before looking back at Aleah , widening my eyes.

"Dre look!" I yelled. He turned around as we bout watch Aleah start walking.

"Oh my god." I laughed standing up. She looked up at me giggling as she wobbled to me and fell right at my feet.

"My baby girl is growing up." Dre said getting up. He picked her up, kissing her cheek.

She clapped her hands together as he spun her around in the air.

I had smile plastered on my face , that was a great ass feeling seeing that . It made my life complete.

I still slightly had a smile on my face as I slightly looked outside , seeing police cars going down the street.

"I wonder what's going on.." I muttered .

"What?" Dre asked as he put Aleah down, wanting her to walk again.

"I just saw the police past.."

"Probably some downtown or some." He stated nonchalantly , holding Aleah hands as she tried staying on her feet .

I reached down for her and picked her up.

"I'm so proud baby girl." I said pecking her lips then instantly bringing her close to me with a slight scream as gunshots went off.

We stared at each other til Dre eyes widened.

"Andrew and Drew." He said barely above his breath before he ran towards the door ...

__________________________

🔫👮 "gun happies."