11

Vote , share add comment .
Mercedes in media cx
__________________

Mercedes

I had my back facing to the photographer as I looked over my shoulder .

"Work it."

"Oh my god." I laughed just as he snapped the picture .

"I cannot with you." I said as Isaiah came in . "Wasn't you with Dre ?" I asked , he nodded.

"Yeah but he went to the clinic and I got really hungry." He said .

I pose for a few more pictures before the photographer told me to change outfits .

"So how'd it go? August told me he thought he saw his Drew." I asked .

"He hit me up and told me they were positive. He said he's at the agency now to get custody." Isaiah stated making me smile and clap my hands .

"Oh em gee , I'm so happy for Dre." I stated as I went in my dressing room .

Isaiah stood outside of it , still talking .

"Yeah but I don't know how Brooklyn gonna take this..."

"She'll be happy."

"But you know Cece gonna be around more to see Andrew too." Isaiah stated .

"Who's Andrew?"

"The agency changed his name to Andrew."

"Ahh well I didn't think bout Cece...I think if she doesn't fuck with Dre , Brooke will be cool." I stated honestly as I put on some heels to finish the outfit and walked out .

"True, I just hope it's no more drama." I nodded as I walked back to photo scene .

"You heard from Zane?" I asked as I pose and he snapped one . Isaiah shook his head .

"Nah , he's been unusually quiet to be real."

"I haven't heard from Lexus either."

I pose differently as the had the fans on now , blowing my hair .

"That's weird."

"Yeah but I might text her." I said .

He nodded . "I'll hit up Zane before I leave." I frowned .

"Back to Oregon already?" I asked , he nodded with a sigh.

"Yeah , I gotta work and shit but imma be back down sooner or later." He said , I nodded .

"Alright well I'll talk to you later." I said as he started walking out , he nodded .

"Ard."

I took a few more pictures before I noticed the time on the wall clock .

"Oo! I gotta pick up Drew." I said starting to walk to the dressing room. "We'll finish again." I called out .

"No you're fine , we got enough. Thank you Mercedes." The photographer called out as I was changing clothes .

I got back into my regular clothes and got my bag, walking out .

"No problem , it was fun! Thank you!" I said giving them a hug and started walking .

I got in my car and was soon heading to Drew's school .