Chapter 11

The next morning, when George woke up he could hear Dream cooking. The smell of pancakes drifted through the door along and the sun shone through the corner of the blinds. George got up, only when he walked into the kitchen did he realise that he was still wearing Dream's oversized hoodie, not that he minded. There was a stack of pancakes by the stove and next to them stood Dream. 

"Good Morning Gogy" He looked up smiling.

"Good morning," The brunette said as he wrapped his arms around the sides of his boyfriend. He added the last pancake to the stack and carried it over to the table, where there was already fresh fruit and berries, along with some syrup and whipped cream. They both sat down and took their share of the pile, they added their chose of toppings and began eating.

"What are we going to do today George?" 

After finishing his mouthful and having a second to think, he had an idea.

"How about you meet my parents? I know it is soon but I haven't seen them in ages and if I am going to see them you might as well come." He rambled, unsure is Dream was going to agree.

"I would love to meet your parents Georgie."

George beamed at him and jumped up from the table to give him a kiss. (why did I start singing georgenotfound onlyfans when I wrote that lol). George finished up his breakfast before grabbing his phone and messaging his mum. Neither of their parents knew that they were together or that they weren't straight, Dream knew this was a really big deal for George so he wanted to make sure it went well. 

They both had a shower and got dressed before heading towards the edge of the city, they had picked up a bouquet of flowers on the way. The car pulled up in a George's parents driveway and they got out. The house was quite big with a cosy look to it. There were purple flowers creeping up the front and sides of the building and the white walls looked like they hadn't been repainted for a while. 

George knocked on the door and his mum opened the door, she was just shorter than George and had long, straight, brown hair. As soon as she saw him, he was pulled into a hug and once they let go he stepped back and grabbed onto Dream's hand. 

"Mum, this is Dream, my boyfriend," they both smiled at her and her mouth dropped open in shock, she looked as if she could start crying with happiness and this time she engulfed both of them into a hug. 

"I'm so happy for you George." 

All three of them stepped into the house and they walked through to the living room, which had a giant fluffy rug in the centre, the kitchen was connected and George's Dad and sister entered. Everyone was really happy for them and when Dream looked over to his boyfriend and saw how happy he was, his heart filled with joy.

They had both been answering questions for a good few hours now, he found out that George broke his arm by falling of the toilet when he was younger, which he found very funny, George did not. He also found out that he one time he wore a creeper onesie to school because he thought it was pyjama day, it was not, he also found that funny. Much to George's dismay, his parents even gave Dream some baby photos. 

When they left, Dream was overjoyed. He waved everyone goodbye before dragging George to the car. He started looking through the photos he was given and chuckling every so often. 

"Will you stop laughing at me?" he pouted and tried to look as cute as possible.

"Aww, did I make little Georgie sad" this made George groan in annoyance.  

Although Dream was being a pain in the ass about those pictures, George couldn't help but be happy about how well it went with his parents today. Even his head had stopped hurting.

(720 words)

My sister just made me food and I don't know what it is but it tastes amazing. I liked this chapter, even though it is shorter than my other chapters I think. 

~ Summer