Chapter 11

Coming into Studio A seeing it empty and with the convention decorations, it made her feel good. This is what she wanted to be Miss. International Soloist, and compete all around the world. Just like the chance she got at California. Soon all the memories she had made throughout the years started rushing back to her. Starting out in J-Troupe when she met Noah and then later met Richelle. Then when the three of them got promoted to B-Troupe and being told she and Noah had a chance to audition for internationals.

Next her and Noah both making A-Troupe but that also came with the Abby situation. Then being on that internationals stage and knowing that was what she wanted to be. But the heartbreak of Miss. International soloist and the feeling of loneliness and self-doubt. That caused her to leave without telling anyone. 

Her next step was in California with all her old friends who made her feel needed and gave her confidence. Also the joy she felt winning International Soloist and giving her team those five points. To finally coming back to the next step, where some of the self-doubts came back. She never felt lonely with A-Troupe anymore as they are all so welcoming and so friendly. But did they really need her for regionals they had amazing dancers and Noah had gone to internationals. 

"Hey Elizabeth you have to get ready for your solo," Michelle said as she stuck her head in studio A.

"Ok," Elizabeth told her.

"Turn the lights off when you're done in here," Michelle said as she probably left to find Emily.

As she made her way out Elizabeth took one last look around the studio. She knew she wanted to go to internationals but did she want to go with the Next Step. She turned the lights out after she was done and made her way to the locker room to get dressed.

................................................................................................................................................................

Putting her internationals costume back on was something Elizabeth was very happy about

Putting her internationals costume back on was something Elizabeth was very happy about. The costume reminded her of so many good memories that she would nail the performance. She was in an even better mood when she met Noah in Studio 1 as the first soloist there. They started getting ready while the rest of the dancers got there. Some people were in costumes and others were in hip-hop wear for the workshop. 

"You will be fine," Noah said as he paced back and forth standing next to his Girlfriend. 

"Are you talking about yourself or me," She asked him.

"You .....," He said.

"Really you are more stressed-out than I am," She told him.

"Attention everyone," Michelle called.

"Good luck to anyone competing in the solo competition today. I would like to give it up for our amazing judges here today, starting our day off we have Miss. International Soloist Elizabeth Morgan performing her international winning solo," Michelle said as they cheered for her it was now or nothing to make the best first regionals impression.

While Elizabeth danced something felt different about the solo. She was so much happier than most had ever seen her, and her confidence soared going to California had done so much for this girl and dancer it was almost unheard of. 

When she finished no one dared to wipe the smile off her face as she was the happiest person in the world and that was only part of her dance talent. The studios knew they were in trouble watching her dance knowing the next step had amazing dancers.

She walked off stage and the convention dancers started to make their way to Studio A for their class as Elizabeth made her way to the locker room to change for the second time that day.

................................................................................................................................................................

When she walked back into the studio the competition was in full swing the dancer had finished when she made her way back to Noah and Michelle

When she walked back into the studio the competition was in full swing the dancer had finished when she made her way back to Noah and Michelle. The dance captain and co-studio head knew when Elizabeth made that face she meant business. To say Elizabeth was born for competitive dance it was an understatement. 

Amy had been called up and that meant she had Amy, two other dancers, Lilly, and Finally ending the day was her. 

Amy was amazing and would be hard to beat but Elizabeth knew she could do it. The other dancers after Amy were good but not as good as Amy. It finally became Lilly's turn and the dancers from the workshop class had come into the room. So the whole convention would be there to watch the final two acts.

Miss. Angela's dance was good but it was all-flash. Even Elizabeth knew it was not doing Lilly a favor for her danceability. But it was over so that meant it was her turn to perform.

"Finally Elizabeth from The Next Step," The judge called. Elizabeth's face held no emotion not letting the dancers see if she was scared or thought she could win just the way she liked it.

"Oh my gosh," Richelle said out of nowhere as they were watching Elizabeth dance.

"What," The team said in confusion.

"This is the same song she was using for her first international solo," Richelle said.

"She's right I was helping with that dance," Michelle said as they watch Elizabeth hit her final pose.

Elizabeth walked back over to A-Troupe and the judges went into the office to discuss the winner.

"That was amazing," Noah told her as he handed her a water bottle. 

"Thanks," She said taking sips from the water bottle waiting for the judges to come out.

When they finally did all the studios gathered around to listen to the results.

"The winner of the wild style solo competition and the five point advantage going into regionals is .......... Elizabeth from The Next Step," The judge called. She did it she won five points. Her team started celebrating and Noah brought her into his hug and they kissed right there.