Chapter 4

Elizabeth was making her way to studio 1, she heard of the new studio renting it out and wanted to see them. When she walked in she recognized the teacher's voice but was too amazed by the dancers to look. A full acro troupe would be hard to beat at regionals.

"Oh my gosh Thalia that dance was amazing," She told one of her old A-Troupe best friends. "Are you taking it to regionals?" she asked.

"Elizabeth your back," Thalia said and pulled her into a hug. "No, we're not going to regionals this year." She told her went they pulled away.

"I have to get back to class be free to come around whenever," Thalia said and got back to her class. Elizabeth was really relieved they were not going to regionals, they would be hard to beat. After a little bit, she headed to the locker room to get ready for rehearsal. 

"Hey, Amy I just watched the new group out of studio 1 Acronation they were amazing." She told Amy who was in the locker room as well.

"Yeah?" she asked.

"Yeah" Elizabeth confirmed.

"Well, I heard Thalia was putting forming some incredible troupe, but I mean I'm not surprised Thalia is the best," Amy said to Elizabeth as she nodded.

"Well, I can't wait to check it out," Amy told her before she left the room.

"Hey Elizabeth, Hi!" Richelle said to Elizabeth. "Jacquie and I were gonna go grab a juice and then head over to watch Acronation. Would you like to join us?"

"Um, don't we have a rehearsal?" Elizabeth said.

"Michelle canceled rehearsal, didn't you get the text," Jacquie said.

"That Michelle so forgetful," Richelle said.

"Oh ... Ok," Elizabeth said.

"See you there," they both said.

When Elizabeth finished getting ready, she headed down to Shakes and Ladders. When she got there she saw Ozzy talking to two B- Troupers.

"Hey Ozzy," Elizabeth said when she walked over.

"Hey Elizabeth," he said the same time the girl he was talking to said, "Who are you?".

"Oh, I am Elizabeth Morgan the new A-Trouper," she told them.

"Hey, I heard you made B-Troupe. That's great for you. Just know that A-Troupe is for the big boys," Ozzy said to the boy.

"If it's for the big boys Oswald then why are you in it?" The boy asked Ozzy back. Ozzy's response was slurping his drink rather loudly till it was almost gone.

"Sorry I was just hydrating for my A-Troupe rehearsal. Good luck in B-Troupe." Ozzy said and left.

The girl turned to Elizabeth and said "Stay away from Ozzy".

The next thing she heard was Ozzy yelling at her to come on. Then she left the room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Elizabeth walked into Studio 1, Acronation was stretching on the floor. Also no signs of Richelle and Jacquie anywhere. Thalia walked over to her and they started talking.

"Hey welcome back, miss us already," Thalia asked.

"Yes, but I am supposed to meet Richelle and Jacquie here you see them," Elizabeth asked Thalia.