Chapter 3: Chimera vs All Might

MATURE WARNING: includes Foul language, bloody battles

"I couldn't shake the feeling something had gone wrong after 13 and Aizawa didn't answer my calls." All Might marched into the facility, his voice low and calm but loud enough for everyone to hear, a hint of rising anger working its way into his words "So I hurried over, running into young Idia along the way. He told me of the villainy at work here."

All Might's face held no smile, just a scowl of rage and fury. Attacking his students really pissed him off. He suddenly stops at the top of the stairs, a thunderous boom as he stomps his foot down. 

"Have no fear, students..." All Might angrily tears off his tie, his face now displaying such a scary frown its kind of hard to look at and not tremble a bit. "Because I am here!"

"He's here... All Might... and he's not smiling." The green girl I was about to massacre said, her voice filled with relief.

Shigaraki gets up, moving away from the 2 students in the water. "After all this waiting..." His voice rising a bit, a hint of excitement in his words. "The heroic piece of trash shows up."

Some of the thugs start to freak out, commenting how'd most of them had never even seen him in person or that they never realized he was so huge in stature. One Frankenstein-looking guy has the balls to pull them all together and try to come up with a plan to kill him, but All Might dashes over with the same insane speed he used against me whilst I was robbing and pillaging banks, zooming around and taking out the thugs like last weeks' trash. In seconds he is over here saving the 3 students and Eraser from the three of us, landing a quick blow to me and Shigaraki. 

It was so sudden I got the wind knocked out of me, and crumbled to the floor, gasping for air. That definitely felt like a tornado slammed me in the gut.

"Everybody, back to the entrance. And take Aizawa with you, he doesn't have much time left." All Might was a few meters away from us now, standing between us and the student and downed pro hero.

Ugh, I have got to stop being this guy's punching bag. The really freaking hurts!!!!

Shigaraki is freaking out, his hand/mask thing having fallen off his face. He rambles about something that I can't hear, but calms down after putting the hand back on his face. I still can't hear what garbage he's muttering until he giggles a bit. 

"All Might really is getting weaker."

Wait... THAT was weaker?!? Then what's 100%?!?!

All Might currently had his back turned and was giving the students some reassurance that it would be ok as they saunter off with Eraser Head. All Might turns back to us and charges. 

"Carolina..."

"Nomu." Shigaraki orders the steroidal zombie to protect him.

"SSMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

Nomu intercepts the attack, completely unfazed as if nothing happened, and goes on the offensive, attempting to grab All Might. As the 2 titans duke it out, I'm starting to wonder if Shigaraki is so focused on Nomu being the one who kills All Might that he forgot I was there, too. 

Then, Shigaraki blurts out gleefully "Nomu's shock absorption makes him unstoppable. They only way you can defeat him is to slowly gouge at his flesh. But its not like Nomu is just going to let you do that. You've finally met your match!!"

"Ha! Thanks for telling me how to beat him! All I have to do is wear him down, and then its onto you!" All Might triumphantly declares as he grabs the zombie from behind and performs a suplex, smashing Nomu into the ground, a massive explosion of force from the impact blowing like a gale.