Chapter 6: Stuck on the Sidelines

So sorry for the long wait. My computer died and I had to get a new one. Here is the new chapter. Thank you for your patience and I hope you enjoy.

2 weeks after chapter 5 

"Mr. Aizawa and Mic, you both suck!!!" I whined as I sat with them in the announcers stands

"Well, this is the trade-off for your request: You sit up here until the Vs matches and we guarantee your promise to which ever students manage to impress us." Aizawa mumbled, clearly not in the mood to deal with my whining.

"Think of it this way, my man F/N! If you were allowed to participate in the festival, you'd win the whole thing and not give any of your classmates a chance to shine!" Mic tried to make the situation better, but I kept glaring daggers at Aizawa and he continued to be a grump.

"Then how am I GOING TO SHOW OFF WHEN IM STUCK UP HERE WITH YOU TWO?!?!?" I yelled, the feedback from the mics echoing throughout the stadium. 

"Relax, F/N or else you'll make everyone go deaf!!!" Mic scolded. 

"You already do that with us everyday, Mic." I glared at him.

As Mic gives me an over the top look of hurt and I'm fuming while sitting up in the announcer's box watching the rest of the students run through the obstacle course. Its a rather boring affair, really, just Bakugo and Todoroki showing off with the occasional minor surprise. I wasn't hard to guess who'd make 1st place, considering determination, wit, and quick thinking. I was happy to see my suspicions proven right when Izuki made first.

As for the the cavalry battles, that was far more exciting to watch. I was actually impressed Bakugo knew how to use his oversized head aside from keeping it from falling off his under-sized body, Mineta should have not been there at all cuz I hate his stupid purple guts, that one blonde guy from class 1-B talked too much, and Todoroki is hiding something for not using her flames. While I am a bit upset Izuki lost her 10 million points, I'm at least glad she made it into the tournament.

Aizawa says, "You can go down there now, F/N, but make sure that you don't go overboard with your powers. Not everyone is All Might."

 "No promises, but I'll do my best." I say and head down to the waiting room. 

As I'm about to turn the corner to head down to the waiting rooms, I run into All Might in his weak form, trying to look inconspicuous with a jumbo sized popcorn barrel and U.A. themed beer hat. 

"Oh, Hello Young L/N!!! I was just coming back from the popcorn stand. We really need to move it closer to the stands. I had to watch the race and cavalry battles from the jumbotron outside as I was getting my food. Want some?" He offers some popcorn.

"All Might, the answer to free food, especially if its popcorn, will never be no." I take a handful and start picking at it, but then I lean in towards his ear and lower my voice to a whisper. "So, if I can ask, where did One for All come from?"

All Might gets a serious face on, looks around, then ushers me into an empty room just across from us, locking the door behind us. He turns to face me, looking startled, and he asks frantically, "Please don't ever tell anyone else! Izuki is the only other student who knows, and the only other pro heroes that know are the teachers!" 

"My lips are sealed so long as you come clean to me. Seeing that I was supposed to be the thing that brought about its demise, all I really only know about it is that it's a sort of super weapon that can beat All for One, and that walking, talking potato really wants it for himself." I replied.

After taking a breath, Toshinori tells me the origins and the secrets of All for One's rise to power, how he practically became a god simply because of his simple yet terrifying quirk. He told me of how All for One's younger brother created One for All and passed it on in hopes of being able to one day destroy All for One once and for all. When he gets to the part about where he fought the Dark Emperor himself and won, I interrupt, "So, you fought the guy and by all accounts he should be 6 feet under. How is he alive?"