Chapter 5: Attending UA

So sorry for the long wait on this chapter. Real life things and sorrows, too. RIP my poor dog Doug, may you run free until we come to meet you again, my precious furry goofball.

Hope you enjoy this chapter. Fair warning, LOTS of foul language

I entered the room, sweating bullets and shaking like a leaf. Everyone here has a few bandages and even casts on their arms, legs, faces, everywhere basically, but not the extreme damage I was expecting for getting caught in the crossfire of my fight with All Might. The green haired girl, Izuki, is the only student already in the classroom without bandages. 

"Everyone, this is F/N L/N. He is transferring here for the purposes of quirk therapy and learning how to control his extremely unusual and powerful quirk: cosmic puppeteer. With it, F/N is able to control energy and matter like an artist sculpting clay. It how he was able to heal me and prevent any permeant damage. Midoriya, he's also the reason you're not in a hospital bed for the rest of your life, so please thank him." Aizawa tells the class and calls out Izuki.

Izuki looks to me, awe in her eyes. I avert my gaze slightly as I continue to sweat bullets, now accompanied with a blush as I feel my face get hot. I hear her chair move and her stand up. "T-thank you for saving my life." She says.

"So, he isn't here to become a hero?" A pink girl with horns asked, eyeing me with curiosity. 

"Not initially, no. But he can choose to become one while he's here. The reason in particular your class was chosen was due to your wide variety of quirks and your handle on them. Being a hero extends to more than just stopping villain's and saving people. It amounts to also helping them get through trauma and hardship as well." Aizawa said, looking at me with his tired eyes.

I look back to him and give him a small smile for his words. He didn't spill the beans about me being Chimera, so they just see me as some normal guy in need of some help. 

"Well, I for one welcome you to our class, F/N! I am Tenya Ida, the class 1-A representative!! I hope you and I can be fast friends!!" A guy with glasses gets up from his seat and makes weird motions with his hands like a robot, but he seems friendly.

"Yeah, me too!! Momo Yaoyurozu, pleasure to meet you! I'm the vice representative." A tall girl with a pony tail stood up and smiled at me, her presence taking the nervousness I had earlier and making it disappear.

This is going so w-

"So this bastard, who isn't even trying to be a hero, is just being dumped in here with us?!? What kinda bullshit is this?!? No way am I putting up with some lousy punk who need someone to hold his hand just so he can use his stupid quirk!!!" The blonde edge lord makes himself known as he shouts angrily. I don't think he has any other emotion. "Get the fuck out, you worthless failure!!! You're not gonna hold me back just because you have 'special needs'!! Or else I'll kick your face in myself!!!"

Memories flooded my head, memories of merging and removing quirks, memories of bird-fae tearing me apart and putting me back together:

"Failure #72. Attempt to add Electric Eel quirk #73, begin."

"Failure #379. Attempt to remove Acidic Blood quirk #380, begin."

"Failure. Failure. Failure. Failure. Failure. Failure. Failure. Failure. Failure. Failure. Failure. Failure. Failure. Failure. Failure. Failure. Failure. Failure. Failure. Failure. Failure. Failure. Failure. Failure. Failure. FAILURE. FAILURE. FAILURE. FAILURE. FAILURE. FAILURE. FAILURE. FAILURE. FAILURE. FAILURE. FAILURE. FAILURE. FAILURE. FAILURE. FAILURE. FAILURE..."

Before anyone can react, I launch myself at him, leaping over his classmates and landing on his face with my feet. He goes down to the floor as I use his face as a landing pad, knocking back his desk and chair. Aizawa shouts something but I'm too angry to hear it as I start smashing my fist into the blonde's face, over and over again. With each blow I feel like I'm getting stronger, me body enlarging and blackening. My stress quirk, I guess. I feel something crack after a few more punches but its not his face so I keep punching. Before I can go for a gut punch, something thick and hard grabs my arm and wraps around my torso. I take a look to see Aizawa's scarf and Kamui's wooden vines.