Chapter 1: Preparation

I'm stare at the wall, or at least I think its the wall. The room is pitch black, no light at all, I have no idea what I'm looking at. Time has lost its meaning in here, the feeling of a deep emptiness sits in my heart.

How long has it been now? 8-10 years since this personal hell of mine started? At this point I don't care. I don't care about anything. Everything I loved is gone. Mom and Dad were killed at that parade, I've got not a single relative aside from my grandpa, and he is probably 6 feet under after resigning as Secretary General from the U.N. 3 years ago. I'm nothing but an empty shell, a puppet with no will of my own. Why does this have to go on? Why Must i continue to suffer this?

Why can't they let my die?

The door opens, the light coming in hurts my eyes as I hear footsteps and scratching.

"Well, hello there, handsy. What do you and your band of circus freaks want now? As you well know I live to serve." I say as sarcastically as I can.

I may not have any reason to keep going but that doesn't mean I'd let these bastards have their way with me. Tomura Shigaraki looks back at me with and annoyed glare, the skin on his neck flaking and cracked as he was still scratching.

"Looking kinda bored, aren't ya, freak? How's about you just give me a really mean look and show your bony ass out?" I always took every opportunity to make fun of/insult the guy. What waste of space.

"As much as I would love to torture you and make you scream for your usual antics, I actually have a job for you to do today. Break your chains and follow me." Shigaraki grumbles. 

I don't move at first, but the armor shocks me and forces my body to move. Without so much as exerting my arms, the chains snap like twigs and clatter on the floor. I stand and follow him, wishing that whatever this was fast so I wouldn't be in the same room as him any longer than I had to. We walked down some blank halls for a while before finally making it to some sort of small bar. Old Smokey (Kurogiri) is behind the bar, still polishing THE SAME. DAMN. GLASS. FOR THE 15TH TIME!

"You ever gonna wash any of the other glasses or is that the only one that doesn't clean itself, Smokey?" I asked.

Still as silent as ever and just narrowing his eyes at me, Kurogiri simply says nothing and keeps polishing the glass. One of these days I'mma stuff him in that glass just to stop hearing that squeaking sound. Shigaraki snaps his fingers to get my attention, already impatient with me and my insults.

"I'll just get to the point so I don't need to keep talking to you. You're gonna rob banks and pillage the people and etc., etc. to build the funding we need to hire the appropriate number of henchmen for an attack on a hero school." Shigaraki starts to explain his plan but I cut him off before he goes on.

"You have Old Smokey over there. Why not use him to just teleport the money by getting the coordinates? Your boss isn't going to be too happy that you're just using me as an errand boy, jerkoff." I smirk at him as he fumes for a bit but calms down quickly.

"If you'd let me finish, PET, I want you inspire fear into the people and create chaos while you get the money. Kill anyone that stands in your way from getting out quickly once you have... 'procured' the money. Get a lot of civilian casualties along the way, make the world see that their precious heroes can't save them" Shigaraki gives a sick grin, his skin cracking all over.

"You Heartless, scum-sucking, son of a- AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!" I scream and fall to my knees, Kurogiri holding the remote that activates the shock in my armor.

"Ah, Ah, Ah. You know you have to behave. Now go and do your damn job. I don't want to see you until it's done." Shigaraki's sick smile never left his face, but there was anger in his voice at my 'disobedience'.