CHAPTER 14

"No way, you can't marry her. Baba you said Agastya would be mine." Uttara shouts at her father, looking at the newly married couple.

"You are going to pay for it. I make sure you end at my feets." Uttara's father growl.

Agastya wants to reply him but stopped by his father.

"You weren't invited still please have sweets of my son's wedding and bless them both." Ajatshatru offers him sweet.

Both father and daughter left in anger and insulted.

Agastya and Madhulika took blessings from elders.
She embrace her parents and sister.

"Jijaji, please don't punish my sister for my mistakes. She is the best sister and I am sure she will be even better wife." Mauyra holds Agastya's hand. Agastya can see her honesty in her tears. He didn't said anything just gave a small hug to her.

Soon Madhulika came in her in laws house. As expected Jigyasa and Avanti straight going to their room but Ajatshatru make sures they follows the welcome tradition of new bride.

Agastya's room was decorated by Avantika. It was their first night after all. Now realising this, Madhulika's heart skip a beat. She was scared but still somewhere inside her heart, she knew Agastya is not after lust. He won't cross his lines. He is just being akdu right now. She laughed at name she gave him.

Avantika came to ease her tension. "Bhabhi, you must be feeling little nervous."
"Don't worry my brother is very sweet and caring. He won't trouble you much." Avantika winked at her.
Madhulika felt heat from her rose cheeks.

Agastya enters after Avantika is gone. He wanted to believe her, he feel she is not like who can hurt someone emotionally just for revenge. But her angry side also pop in his mind.
"Not that easy to be forgotten." He mumbles but she heard him.

She was sitting in center of the bed. "Shift on your right, I sleep near window side." He said standing next to bed.

She didn't expect that. She opens her mouth to say but couldn't find any words.
"What don't flash you pearl teeths and shift." He mocks her.

"You used to sleep near window, but from now on I will be sleeping, so you can sleep here." She shifts closer to window, leaving space for him.

"Noooo, I will sleep where I used to sleep." He states and try to get into her space.
They both started fight like a cat and dog. No one was ready to shift. In the process to move her, Agastya came up on her. They were extremely close. Just an inch gap between them. Their eyes never left eachother. Agastya couldn't stop himself gazing at her beauty. Her adorable eyes, button nose, kissable lips, are inviting him. Neck view, that gives him glimpse of her Bossom,wants him to give in, to claim her.

Madhulika was feeling no different. Her one hand was pinned by him and other oh his chest. Her heart, mind and body wants to give in.
She felt his hand on her waist movie up slowly, feeling her figure. He dig his face and licks on her neck, finding the soft spot, he gave her his love bite. She moans out loud.
He suddenly becomes alert and backs off. Soon warmth left Madhulika, and she also got alert.
He took a small pillow and decided to sleep down on floor, near window. She sighed.
While putting his head, the pillow slips and he bangs his head down.
"Ow." He hears her laughter. He got up and snatch the pillow under her head, makes it base so that soft one didn't slip again.
She took her tounge out but he didn't see.

Her thoughts, wake her up for sometime. "I don't stop him" she thought himself. "Because we like it idiot." Came reply. She started looking here and there. "It's me, your inner self. Hey." She thought she is going mad and it's better to rest now.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Their first night hot and funny.

First Agastya and now her conscience, both are going to tease her.😂

Hope you like the chapter.

Keep your votes and comments on.