CHAPTER 23

"Maa, I need to stay with her." He pleads.

"Staying at your in laws. Are you gone mad. Think about people. What will they say?" Jigyasa said.

"Maa, i need to think about my wife not of people." He further argued.

"And what about us? People will mock us that our son stayed at his in laws. And didn't you heard your mother in law, she screamed that they can took care of her. So you don't need to stay here."

Madhulika's father interrupt them. "Beta Agastya, you should go with your mother. We are here and if we need you, we will let you." He tried to clam the situation.

"But I won't be able to sleep properly, leaving her here. Please, I won't trouble you much. I sleep in backyard only. Please let me stay." He folds his hand requesting her parents.

"Heyy Mahadeva, my son is going to stay at his in laws house that too in backyard. So you don't care about your at all. The ladies are going to taunt me, I will be embarrassed but what to do my son is gone mad behind his wife." Jigyasa was angry and irritated, her eyes almost have tears. Without hearing any more arguments, she walked out.

"Maa" Agastya tried to stop her mother trying to make her understand but she was gone.

"Please let me stay here. I will explain her later."

Her stay at night was arranged. He stays with Madhulika in case she gain some consciousness. It was almost night. Agastya took a look at her, pecking her forehead, wishing her a speedy recovery. He went to backyard for sleeping.

In middle of the night, Madhulika and Mauyra were sleeping together in room. Madhulika opens her eyes, feeling bit of pain. Mauyra feel something moving and opens her eyes.

"Jiji.. are you alright. Wait I will get you some water." She gave her water to drink.

"Jiji, i will inform everyone." She move out of bed but stopped by her sister.

"Everyone is sleeping. I am fine. You bring me here?" She was speaking in very low voice since she was little weak.

"No, Jijaji brings you here." Mauyra told her everything.

"Agastya is here, sleeping on backyard." She stood up, feeling bit of hazy. Mauyra caught her before she faint and made her sit on bed.

"You can't move out of bed right now. Stay here only." Mauyra said like a caring sister.

"Mayu I want to meet him. Please take me to him." Madhulika wishes to see her Agastya.

"I can't, but I can call him here. Wait." Mauyra ran but making sure no one else woke up.

Madhulika wanted to see him but didn't want to disturb his sleep. After like waiting for nano seconds, she saw him.

"You are feeling good?" He goes near her.

"Hmm." She embrace him tightly. "Agastya, maa is upset because of me." She cries.

"You don't have to take tension. I will make her up. Right you need to take rest. So sleep. We will talk in morning." He left her after giving a good night kiss.

In the morning, Agastya after taking bath, rushes towards her room. Her parents were already there. Madhulika looks much better in health though weakness was still there.

"Maa, we will take leave." Madhulika told her mother. Her mother and father were not expecting this.

"You are still weak beta." Her father said.

"Baba, I am better than before. I think we should leave Agastya."

"If you are doing this because of my mother than don't." Agastya shows concern for her.

"I am doing this for us. I know you won't let me hurt." She smiles.

When Varsha hugs her daughter, she couldn't control herself and ask "are you happy?"
She shows her pearl smile and said, "very happy."

They said their byes to the family and stops only at their house.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Happy ending.

Don't worry I know Uttara is still left.

Last chapter.
Now only epilogue is left.

And my new book "Bhadra- A Revengeful Maid" is out.

Check that out.

Do vote and comments.