CHAPTER 6

Madhulika like the anklets very much.

"Mayu, most of the time it's me who buy stuff for you me and maa also. But this time you bought it. And your choice is actually impressive."

Mauyra smiles uncomfortably. Her heart wants to tell truth. But her anger and little stupid brain didn't let her do.
"You like it?" She asked.

"Well, actually it's beautiful. Yes I like it." Madhulika answer back.

"It's for you only. Like a gift." Mayura said with a huge smile.

"Really, are you ok?" Madhulika eyed her. "Anyway it's beautiful, I will keep it."

Madhulika side hugs her and went her to do the house hold chores.

Their father, Varun, came from his work. Meanwhile, Varsha also came. Apparently, she was busy talking with ladies, describing about her daughters how supremely talented and beautiful both of them are and finding suitable grooms for them.

"Mayu, Madhu, get some water for your father and me." She shouts so they can hear.

After drinking water, Varsha, with little bit concern in her voice said to his husband, "you heard, that, Sudeshna's daughter Uttara is getting married. You need to be serious for Madhu now."

"I know, his father, invited all of us. As far as Madhu is concern, I am looking a match for her but I don't want any kind of hurry because of your compition among your group." Varun said very calmly.

"You are talking as if i don't love her. I was just reminding you. That's it." She said showing her upset face.

"Madhu and Mauyra, you also buy some beautiful lehnga for yourself. We are invited. Ok." She orders them.
His husband eye rolls.

"Varun ji, bahar aaiye aapse baat krni h." A man, probably his colleague from work came, and ask from him.

"Tch..tch..tch.. they don't allow you to rest even after work. Varsha said getting annoyed."

"Actually, the my son's head wants to see you." That man replies.

"But it's time for dinner not work.
Baba you have your food, we will see him." Madhulika said while serving dinner for her parents.

"Correct." Mauyra joins her sister and moves towards her house entrance.

Her eyes were about to fall from her face. It was Agastya. She hurriedly pace towards him.

"You, what are you doing ?" She questions to him but without looking at him. Instead, she was concern about her sister.

"I am here to talk with the carpenter Varun. But you here!"
Agastya looks as surprised as she was.

"He is my father. And... and... Jij... Uttara respect him a lot and here to give him food by her. Like her father only. He having dinner right now. So you can talk to him later. Ok." Mauyra nervously and hurriedly said everything.
She looked up and saw Madhulika coming out of house.
Agastya also saw her and a smile made its way on his face.

Mauyra ran to her. "Jiji, you don't get angry on him. I told him we are having dinner and he understood." She explained to Mauyra covering everything up so that her truth don't come out.

Madhulika walks toward him and Mauyra followed her.

He stayed Silent. Madhulika saw a beautiful smile dancing on his face. His entire personality looks attractive and appealing. Then she broke the moment.

"You know it's usually dinner time. People need rest from work. So next time think." She said sarcastically but in very polite manner.

His smile got even broader. He apologizes. "Just some important work but not more than health and food."

"Good you understand." She said with attitude and winning laugh.

All this while, Mauyra keep her fingers crossed so that neither of them Reval anything Infront of each other. If it come out, she will be in trouble.

But looks like stars were in her favor. None of them said anything about marriage.
But what Mauyra did notice that her sister, Madhulika, wasn't able to mover her eyes and she looks like interested in him. This boasts her moral.

Mauyra's trance was broken when Madhulika claps Infront of her. Mauyra saw Agastya going back, sighed in relief and thanks Narayana.

While moving towards his house, Madhulika turns and look again at Agastya's back. This time her heart skipped a bit.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

So the most amazing moment is here.

Their first actual meeting.❤️💖

Looks like stars are with Mauyra.
Or is destiny that is planning way ahead than anyone else.

Keep your votes and comments on.