CHAPTER 22

Agastya stops eating, hearing his father. They have to find excuse or tell their family the truth. "Baba, tomorrow I will take her to vaidhya, and confirm about it. Then we can tell anyone." He concentrate on food, not looking into his father's eyes.

"Ok" his father didn't force him much.

Later everyone went to their rooms to start afresh next day.

"So, did you plan anything after this." He ask Madhulika.

She shakes her head in no.

"Then what now." Agastya just feels the tension on his head, which she was carrying for past few days.

"Ok, anyone else knows it?" He ask again.

She nods yes. "An old vaidya in the deep forest of Panchvati."

"The one who partially remembers." He confirmed.

"Yes."

"Ok, I think I can do something. I have already told Baba that we will go to vaidhya tomorrow, we will go to him. And I think I can handle than." He sighed.

"As for now we can start where we left." He winks.

"Agastya" She eyed him.
He pull her towards himself.
This time giving him a rough smooch on her lips.
And indeed they did continue from where they left.

Next morning, like with Avantika, Madhulika and Agastya goes to that Vaidhya.
Agastya somehow manage to manipulate him by confusing him, since his memory in not that good.
They successfully walk back.

"Great idea that was, telling him that he didn't remember clearly and it was someone else who looks quite similar to me." Madhulika praise her husband.

While crossing the bank of Yamuna, Madhulika saw her sister.
"Let's meet her. I need to thanks her, wait I will get some jalebi's and rabri for you both."

While she was walking towards her, she saw Uttara approaching Mauyra. She can't hear exactly but she can understand from their body language, they are arguing. She wanted to stop them before their arguments escalates. She rushes towards them.

Uttara wanted to Revenge from both but seeing Mauyra her blood boiled. She was blaming her for everything. In her anger, she pushed her but Madhulika reach there on time and saves her. But Madhulika lost her balance and bangs her head on the huge rock lying there. She lost her consciousness. Blood was also coming out.

"Jijii"  Mauyra shouts looking at her sister. Uttara become sacred and ran away instead of helping.

When Agastya reached there, he saw faint Madhulika with blood ozzing out of her head.
He became extremely worried for her.
"How did this happen? Why she is not opening her eyes?" He pick her up and took her to her parents house since it was near. They called someone for treatment.
Soon, Agastya's parents also heard about Madhulika and reached there.

She was getting treated.

"Everytime, jiji lands in trouble because of me." Mauyra cries hugging her mother.

"What to you mean?" Agastya ask her.

She told him everything that took place.
He marched towards the door, but his father stopped him.

"She needs you, stay here. I will handle them." Agastya nods. His father also ask her about pregnancy. But like he plans, he told them there was confusion because of Vaidhya and she is not pregnant.

His father console him and walk out to confront the culprit.

The lady who was treating her comes out and everyone gather around her.
"She is fine, but lost much blood. So there will be weakness for some sometime. Give her good diet and proper rest."

Everyone was relieved.
Agastya got near her and kiss her hands, waiting her to recover soon.

"Since she needs rest, so she can stay here for while. We will take care of her." Madhulika's mother said, looking at Jigyasa.

"Do you mean we don't care for her. Are you blaming us. It's daughter's fault not ours." Jigyasa taunts.

"I don't mean that." Varsha also raises her tone.

"Please, can you both calm down."
"She will be here till she gets fine and I will stay here with Madhulika." Agastya said looking at his wife.

"No you will not." He heard his mother.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Uttara.

What do you think, will Uttara be spared this time?

How will Agastya convenience his mother?

What if I tell you that this is the second last chapter.🤐🙃

Yes, this story is about to complete. Hope you have enjoyed this.

But you don't have to worry.😬😉

Just keep your votes and comments on.