Joe's denial

Why did I do that? Looking back on it now it seemed like a weird thing to do in that kind of situation. For some reason that day I didn't want to be without Kauro, it surprised me because normally I can't stand him. Kauro seemed unfazed so I assume he didn't care but for some reason, it bothers me. I had a new feeling around Kauro and it wasn't one I was unfamiliar with. But I had only felt it around girls before so there's no way I'm feeling it around him, right? I groaned falling back into my chair.

In the morning:
I had barely gotten any sleep last night because I was up all night questioning my sexuality (mood). I both feel and look like a mess, but unfortunately, I have work to do. I started to clean the restaurant, whipping down table placing chairs on the ground etc. By the time I had finished everything, it was 6:59, 1 minute away from when I was going to open. I decided to open early 'cause I'm not waiting 1 minute when I've already got the shop ready to open.

Customers were coming and going and it was near 12:00 so I was about to go prepare my own lunch when Miya, Langa and Reki came in dragging Kauro in with them as Shadow walked in calmly behind them. Kauro's outfit came as a surprise to me as for once ,in his adulthood, wasn't wearing a yukata (I think that's what it's called, I searched this up so I'm not 100% sure). Wait a damn minute, holy shi-! He had his piercings back in and was wearing a white shirt over his black turtle neck along with black trousers. I- why did he look so hot?! Could I be-? No. No way! I'm straight, I don't like guys! I'm not falling for him, I'm just admiring a friend. Yeah, admiring a friend. Nothing more.

"Joe!" Miya shouted waving at me, continuing to drag Kauro over to the counter I was at with Langa and Reki. "Doesn't Cherry look hot?" he asked wiggling his eyebrows.
"How come you put your piercings back in?" I asked turning to Cherry, completely ignoring Miya's question.
"They found out I had piercings and are now they are forcing me to wear them all the time." he replied, groaning as he placed his head on the table.
"What's wrong with you four-eyes."
"I didn't get any sleep."
"Did Carla not-"

"I didn't get a chance to charge her."
"Why do you care Joe? Is it because you're in love with him?" Miya teased
"No fuck off." I said, fed up of this kid making fun of me.
"Joe, mind your language!" I rolled my eyes, at this point I couldn't care less whether or not Shadow shouted at me. Although, I would've expected something like that from Cherry. I looked down at him and he was sound asleep. My gaze softened, he looked cu- stupid! He looked stupid sleeping.