Confrontation

Miya's POV
Have they seriously not noticed yet?! Or are they just pretending they haven't? I assumed that they'd immediately come and tell me off as soon as they saw but they haven't yet. "Miya!" Reki shouted my name before running up to me and ruffling my hair.
"Stop it you slime," I said taking Reki's hand off my head. I looked around to see that Langa wasn't there. "Where's Langa?" I asked looking up at Reki.
"He said he had to help his mum out with something."
"Oh, ok. Should we head to Joe's now?"
"Yeah, let's go," Reki replied, dragging me off in the direction of the restaurant Joe owned.

We entered to see Shadow, Joe and Cherry talking around the counter.
"Hey, guys, what are you talking about?" Reki asked. The three adults looked up at us and Cherry immediately glared at me. He knows, doesn't he? Cherry got up from his seat and headed in my direction. Welp, I'm dead. Nice knowing your world.
"Miya, can we talk?" He said with a fake smile.
"Bro what did you do to piss of Cherry?" Reki whispered.
"Something that I obviously shouldn't have because now he's going to kill me!" I said running out of the building.
"Miya come back here you little brat!" Cherry shouted, running after me. He wasn't wearing his yukata like he usually was so that meant he wasn't going to be faster.
"Kaoru leave him alone!" I heard Joe shout. Who was Kaoru? I've heard Joe say their name before, I wonder who it could be. Suddenly, I felt someone grab my arm.
"You wanna explain to me what that post was about Miya?" Cherry asked, obviously annoyed at me, but more importantly.
"How did you catch up to me so fast?!"
"I was good at track when I was in high school. You can ask Joe if you don't believe me."
"I don't believe you. You were probably that nerd in school. Not some athlete who's good at running!"
"I- I'm good at skateboarding, that's a sport as well."
"Yeah mainly because of Carla!" oh no! I've gone and done it. I'm such an idiot. I might as well start writing my will. Cherry started dragging me to Joe's place but I didn't dare say a word. The guy looked as if he was gonna murder someone and I wasn't trying to be that someone sooner than I was going to be. That sentence might not make sense but what I'm trying to say is that Miya knows Cherry is gonna kill him (not literally he's exaggerating) and Cherry is extremely pissed off and looked like he was about to commit murder. So Miya knew Cherry was gonna kill him but Cherry wasn't planning on killing him that very moment and if Miya spoke he thought Cherry might kill him sooner than he planned to. Hope that makes sense if you didn't understand 😊.

Cherry's POV
I dragged Miya to Kojiro's restaurant and sat him on a chair.
"Hey- Why are you so pissed?" Kojiro asked but I just glared at him. Reki and Shadow were also next to him, however, they looked too scared to say anything.
"I think he's madder than he already was because I dissed his skating skills." This bitch- No Kaoru it's wrong to kill children. You know what I'll just go kill Adam instead. Yeah. I mean no one's going to miss a pedophile. I then got up to leave the shop to clear my head and go on a walk. It's not as if I didn't want to go kill Adam it's just that I don't know his real name nor do I know where he lives.
"Cherry-"
"I'm going on a walk. So don't worry about it and continue to run your restaurant." I reassured Kojiro, I knew he wanted to go after me but he respected my wishes and stayed.

Third person's POV
Langa and his mum were out shopping together. Langa would've preferred to be with Reki but he had promised his mum that he would help her shop.
"Mum?" Langa said after seeing a certain store that caught his interest.
"Yes, Langa." Langa's mum replied calmly but on the inside, she was panicking as irrational thoughts filled her head.
"There's something I want to buy can you wait right here?" He asked she let out a sigh of relief.
"Yeah, of course, you don't need to ask just tell me next time." She said with a smile, Langa returned that smile then headed in the direction of that store.

Langa's mum had been waiting a few minutes for her son when she suddenly felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned around to see a male behind her. He was slightly taller than her, had black hair, green eyes that were hidden behind glasses and was wearing a loose white shirt that covered the brim of his black trousers.
"Um, hi. I noticed you from down the street and I think you look really pretty, so I was wondering if I could get your number?"
"I'm flattered but I'm married and have a son." She replied, slightly uncomfortable about the current situation.
"He doesn't have to know." The man said grabbing her arm. She flinched at the sudden pain and felt even more discomfort.
" 'He doesn't have to know' my ass. Let go of her you fucking pervert!" A different male said. This one had pink hair, gold eyes and was very handsome (also know as Cherry blossom/Kaoru). The man let go of Langa's mum's arm and tried to throw a punch at Cherry but Cherry caught it and twisted his arm then when he thought he had put the other male in enough pain he let go. Then the man ran away.
"Thank you so much!"
"No problem, men like that should learn their lesson for trying to harass women anyways."
"Mum, I'm back. Cher-"
"Hey, Langa." Cherry interrupted, not wanting Langa's mother to know his S name.
"You know this man Langa?"
"Yeah, he's my um-"
"Boss, at his part-time job. The name's Kaoru Sakurayashiki, nice to meet you." Cherry interrupted again, as it was obvious that Langa was struggling to find an excuse.
"Oh! It's nice to meet you too!"

Joe's POV
Kaoru had just left the shop. Something was wrong but he didn't want me to go after him, so I stayed. I turned to look at Miya, "What did you say?"
"I may or may not have said that Carla was the main reason he was good at skateboarding."
"Why?" I heard some noise behind me and saw that it was Reki and Shadow moving away from us to talk somewhere else.
"He told me he was good at track when he was in high school but I didn't believe him. So I said that he was probably a nerd, not some athlete who's good at running. Then Cherry said I'm good at skateboarding, that's a sport and I replied yeah mainly because of Carla and he got even madder."
"You've seen high school pictures of him but you still thought he was a nerd? What kind of nerd has piercings and an overall 'bad boy' look?!"
"You don't have to defend him so much just because you're in love with him you know." Miya teased,
"I don't think you're in a position to tease me."
"Yeah, yeah but you should confess some time soon."
"No," I said, ending the conversation and walking away to serve customers.

I know that I said I wasn't going to confess but it seemed like a good idea. After all, I know that Kaoru is gay so I have a 50% chance of him liking me back. Also, from our recent interactions, it seemed that he liked me back. Ok, I've decided I'm going to confess, I don't know how and when I'm going to but I will!

Drop places where he should confess to Cherry in the comments. I have an idea but I wanna hear yours as well and if I like it I'll probably change it to that. Also if you wanna drop thought ps on the last sk8 episode in the comments I'd like that. Have a great day.