Just everyone shipping matcha blossom (as they should 😌)

Ok, so one thing before the chapter, in my English class we were analysing Shakespeare. And we talked about a method he used called 'doubling' and my teacher was talking about how he may add a couple that argues all the time but are actually in love and a couple that dote on each other and love each other dearly. And I immediately thought of matcha blossom as the couple who always argues but love each other and renga as the couple who cares for each other dearly. Then I started smiling like a complete idiot, but luckily it could be covered by my mask otherwise I would've been so embarrassed. Ok, that's all you can share your thoughts on this if you want. Now enjoy the chapter.

Cherry's POV
I groaned, there was a hanging in my head and I felt like shit. I opened my eyes to see I was in an unfamiliar room. A hospital room maybe. I tried to remember what had happened before I ended up here, but all I could remember was that I was waiting for Joe. I slowly got up and saw Joe sleeping at the side of the bed. I smiled to myself, he looked peaceful when he was asleep.

Bang! The door was slammed open and Reki, Langa and Miya came bursting in. I don't know how but by some sorcery Kojiro didn't wake up, he must've been really tired.
"Shut up! You're going to wake Joe up!" I scolded whilst trying to whisper
"Sorry," Reki apologised, rubbing the back of his head, "we brought flowers for you though!" he said with a smile.
"Thanks, but don't we need a vase for those?" I asked looking around the room.
"I'll text Shadow and tell him to get us some," Miya said pulling out his phone from his pocket.
"No, don't, there's no need to bother Shadow. Just put the bouquet on the small table next to me." I said pointing in its direction. Langa nodded and placed it down onto the table.
"How are you?" Langa asked, "Does anything hurt?"
"There's a slight pain in my head but other than that I'm completely fine." that wasn't true, the pain in my head was way more than small, and my back also hurt. But I didn't them to worry about me so I lied.

To my left, I heard a small groan and saw that Kojiro had finally woken up. He looked up at me and his eyes widened.
"You're awake! How are you? Does it hurt anywhere? You worried me you know!" Kojiro exclaimed whilst embracing me in his arms. I looked toward Reki, Langa and Miya but they were slowly leaving the room.
"Kojiro I can't breathe!" he immediately let go,
"Sorry I was just worried," he said, it was cute how apologetic he looked, he hadn't even done anything wrong.
"It's fine, and my head hurts a lot and my back also kinda hurts." I found it weird that I told him the truth, I didn't want him to worry but at the same time, I wanted him to take care of me. Hearing this Kojiro's gaze on me softened and he caressed my head gently and then spoke in a hushed tone of voice (obviously being considerate of my head hurting),
"I'll call the doctor she can give you a check-up, ok?" I nodded my head and he gave me a soft smile then walked off to get the doctor.

Joe POV
I went to go find the doctor and brought her to Kaoru's room. He was on his phone, I'm guessing he was scrolling through social media.
"Oi! The doctor's here," he looked up and smiled at her.
"Hi,"
"Hello," she replied. Then walked over to Kaoru, "How are you feeling, does your head still hurt?" the doctor said leaning forward to touch his face.
"Uh slightly, it doesn't hurt as much as before," Kaoru said brushing the place she had touched him. "I'll be fine, I only have to stay here another day right?"
"Yeah, I'll go now. Have fun with your boyfriend," she said smiling and waving as she left the room. B-boyfriend?! I turned red, I looked over to Kaoru to see he was even redder than me (if that was even possible)! He then groaned and clutched his head.
"Kaoru!" I shouted running toward him, I brought him toward me and stroked his face. Examining his face check for areas that may be in pain. Kaoru then grabbed my hand and looked at me,
"I'll be fine just make me your special soup and take care of me. Okay?" I smiled and nodded.
"Alright, just wait here and I'll be back in an hour with your soup," I said stroking the top of his head.