Chapter 8: bye bye Montag

"Beatty-Sama, what do we do?" You asked your hawt boyfriend when he walked through the door after you told him what happened.

"First, I have to shower, (Y/N)-senpai and then we'll discuss it," he went into the shower.

You wait for him, rubbing lotion on your dusty elbows.

"Ok, im ready," he walked out, wearing only a towel twisted around his head, making a hat. You blushed.

He got changed and you waited as he blow dried his hair.

"Ok, lets go to the doctor," he informed as he grabbed your hand.

Once you arrived, the male nurse groaned, "not you two again."

Beatty held up his hand and the male nurse immediately let you two see the doctor.

"Ah, oniichan, so good to see you," the doctor greeted Beatty.

"Hello, little bro, please help (y/n)-senpai," Beatty pleaded, "montag-kun kissed her belly and now the baby is his."

"I see, I see," the doctor examined you and checked your reflexes and then handed you some medicine, "take this."

You took it.

"How do you feel?" He asked you.

"Nothing."

"Dang it, nurse, write down that the pill doesn't work," the doctor called to the male nurse who whined and wrote it down, "ok. Now to solve your problem."

"Stop f-ing around, little bro," Beatty frowned.

"Ok, ok," the doctor turned to Beatty, "just kiss the belly."

Beatty did so and the baby was now his again.

"Too keep people from kissing your girlfriend's belly, have her wear this," the doctor handed you a shirt with thumbtacks covering it.

"Thanks, little bro," Beatty grabbed it and grabbed you and threw you over his shoulder.

"Anytime, Oniichan."