𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐚 𝐎𝐟 𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐫

The Alfea College gates were open again, old and new students piling in with both excited and disappointed expressions. Ares walked through the busy halls, returning hellos and familiarizing herself with the new faces. Her hands fidgeted in her pockets, feeling slightly uncomfortable in the unknown crowd. "Attention students, please make your way towards the courtyard. Mrs. Faragonda has an announcement" The familiar voice announced through the hallway, every student in the hall immediately trampling in that direction.

Ares squeezed between the cramped students, suddenly being pulled by the arm. Looking up to see Stella, a bright smile present on her face "Girl where have you been, everyone's waiting. let's go!" She pushed girls out of the way, Ares apologizing in her wake as they stood next to the others. Looking up to the podium as the teachers looked down at them, Faragonda stood at the center.

"A warm welcome to all of you Alfea fairies, I have a few announcements. First id like to address the third-year students about their final examination, this year's final is a very important step to your training as fairies. last year your goal was to earn your Charmix, this year your goal is to achieve final transformation. Should you be successful, you will gain access to new powers like Fairy Powder and Miniaturization, this is your chance to become a full-fledged fairy" she paused the long speech, the crowd spreading into whispers as Musa turned to Tecna "Full-fledged fairies?" She shrugged lightly before looking back up to the Headmistress.

"This is the only way you can pass your third year and those who do will be rewarded for all their hard work, with a prize that will change their lives forever. Those who do not will remain as they are now, however, let's not forget that a fairy of a higher level has not only greater power but greater responsibility's" Stella raised her hand as she completed her speech. "Is there any special preparation we should make before the test?" Faragonda shook her head lightly, the same generous smile held on her face.

"No special preparations needed" Stella sighed in relief, "thank goodness, I hate studying". Ares quickly laughing at her tone before turning back to pay attention.

"The test will find you at a critical moment in time, you will need to rescue someone from your own world. And it will require a Great sacrifice if you succeed, then and only then will you achieve the final transformation. You will then be able to for fill your purpose as a feel for ledge fairy and protect the people of your home planet from evil a distraction" Ares and Bloom turned to each other, their eyes fading sadness as hope seemed lost. The teachers soon dismissing the students to their own time.

The girls sat in Aisha's room, scattered stiffly on the bed as she explained her recently odd behavior. "My planet was attacked by someone who calls themselves Valtor, he escaped from the omega dimension and invaded Andros. For all we know so far...he's unstoppable" Flora and Ares sat on either side of her, hugging her gently as she continued "my world, the whole magical universe in fact. Is in danger"

"Isn't Omega escape-proof, how is it possible?" Bloom questioned, Aisha not having much of an answer "no one ever escaped because it's supposed to be impossible. The only way out is through a portal that's under constant watch by an elite mermaid guard. Valtor broke through the portal and turned the mermaids it something evil, something monstrous. No one knows how he got out, all we do know is he didn't do it alone. He's on Andros currently but from there he can go anywhere, no one and nothing is safe." She stood up, walking towards the other side of the room.

"Does the Magix counsel know about this?" Tecna raised a question, reviving a nod from Aisha "they were informed as soon as the portal was breached, we've tried everything we can to stop him but nothing worked. So a state of emergency was declared and everyone was mobilized." The sun began to set through the windows, Bloom mumbling to herself before looking up at the group. "The whole Magix dimension needs us, we can't just stay here and do nothing" the girls agreed as Ares and Aisha sparred each other a glance.