𝐀 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥 𝐀𝐝𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐫𝐲

Stella and Ares ran down the hall as fast as either of them could, slamming the door for Faragonda's office open to see their friends. Four sorrowful expressions plastered on each of their faces as they looked to Aisha, a beautiful transformation present around her. A blue tube top that held flower accents, a matching skirt held just beneath it as green fabric seeped from its end. Golden gloves wrapped her arms up to her elbows, light green wings stretched over her back.

Nothing like anything they'd ever seen as her eyes stayed closed. "Ah, Ares, Stella your right on time to see some magic at work". They stood beside the others, their pixies resting on their shoulders as they watched Faragonda examine the dark-haired girl. "What happened to her?"

"Something really terrible, and something really wonderful. Your friend was struck by a dark spell that cast out the light from her eyes, but she was also able to achieve her final fairy form. She's now an Enchantix, Valtors spell is powerful but you are strong enough to break it, Aisha. You have the power of fairy dust, it's magic energy in your new wings" she instructed the girl as the others watched, she pulled the magic energy from her wings and allowed it to fall onto her closed eyelids.

She opened her eyes reluctantly, the once cold cream color that filled them faded away as they returned to their bright cerulean. "I can see!" She smiled brightly, looking down at her hands as the others raced to hug her. "The fairy dust can break through most dark spells it's one of the new powers that come with an Enchantix" she smiled at the girls smiled, happy Aisha was okay.

The girls made their way out of the office, finally free of Griselda's harsh eyes. Ares's phone rang as Flora excused herself to the dining hall to grab some food. She slid her phone from her back pocket, looking down at the name "Dite" on her screen.

"Ares?" His voice entered her ears causing her to smile, "Yes?" She replied as she walked towards the steps leading up to the main entrance. "Is something wrong? You normally don't call me unless it's an emergency" she laughed nervously, entering the building as a chill hit her. "Everything's fine, I wanted to come to see you in person but I'm stuck on Dyamond. Paperwork piled up since my last visit and I'm trying to get it all done" he sounded slightly frustrated, Ares letting out a sigh. "I can call you back later-"

"No, it's fine! I just wanted to ask if you wish to accompany me to Eraklyon's 1,000th-anniversary party." He asked quickly, both sides of the phone knowing her answer. "Of course, What kind of partner would I be if I didn't?" She joked causing him to laugh, his voice revealing his fatigue. "When was the last time you slept?" He choked on his words slightly before exhaling "how'd you know?" 

"I know everything, but I wish I knew when I'd see you again. Griselda caught the girls sneaking out and were being forced to clean the library as punishment so we won't be off the hook for a while" He quickly questioned her reasons, taking a few seconds to explain "but that doesn't make sense, they were helping to save Andros" he sounded almost mad, only laughing as she agreed. The school alarm rang, scaring both of them as he listened to the commotion through the phone "all students please make your way towards the auditorium, I repeat. Please make your way towards the auditorium" Professor WizGiz's voice echoed through the halls.

Yelling students rushing past Ares as she spoke into the phone "I'll call you back later, please try to get some rest!" She yelled over the surrounding voices before hanging up. Following the panicking students towards the directed room, not entirely sure of what happened. She found a seat by the Winx as they all looked to Faragonda intensely.

Her face held an unusually serious emotion as she waited for all the students to take their seats. Once they did and the round auditorium was filled with unknowingly scared fairies, Faragonda coughed, gaining their attention.