𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 3

⚠️CUSSING!⚠️

𝑌/𝑁 𝑤𝑎𝑠...

Y/N was already standing on Illumi's place while he was laying on the ground in pain...

Everyone was shocked as hell the only thing that could be heard was Y/N's small giggle and people saying 'What the fuck...'.

𝗣𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗢𝗠 𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗣𝗘+𝗞𝗨𝗥𝗔𝗣𝗜𝗞𝗔 𝗣𝗢𝗩

'How the fuck did she do that...' 'How did she beat Illumi in a mere second...' 'The teacher barely kept his eyes on them...' 'Wow...she is...wow...' wad the only thing that they could think about.

𝗬/𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I smirked at Illumi that was groaning in pain on the floor 'tHeY pUt mE Up witH a WeAk LiTtle pRetty Girl' i said mockingly 'weak my ass' i added with a small laugh while walking towards my seat new to Kurapika leaving everyone in even bigger shock.

I saw the messy haired guy from earlier looking at me so i looked back at him in the eyes and smirked a bit then turning back at the teacher again while Kurapika was still shocked.

"Y-Y/N wins this round..." said the teacher "the class is done see you all in two days, you all may leave now." the teacher added, then everyone started getting up and walking towards the dressing room.

                  *time skip*

                     ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

I walked out of the dressing room and noticed Kurapika so I ran up to him "Here, thank you for lending me your shirt." i said while handing him his shirt back whit a smile on "O-oh y-yea no problem" he said back with a small smile on his face.

"Would you like to meet my friends?" he asked "Sure!" i answered "Welp let's go." he added.

We started walking somewhere and on our way there i accidentaly bumped into someone's shoulder.

I turned towards the person I bumped into to apologise noticing the messy haired guy from the P.E class and his group "Watch were you're going" he said while rolling his eyes a bit "mhm sure" i answered with a small smirk on my face and started walking away "Are you not going to apologise brat!?" he yelled at me, I just stopped walking and turned my head towards him with a smirk on "No, was planning to but i realised you needed to be a bitch ab it so deal w it." i said back at him while turning my head back and started walking again with my hands in my hoodie pockets.

As i was walking away with Kurapika i heard his friends giggle a bit as he just made a 'tch' sound "You will regret this brat." he said "Can you shut the fuck up" you and Kurapika said at the same time "You are so noisy." Kurapika added as we left.

'He is interesting but i hate his guts' i thought as me and Kurapika reached 3 guys waving at us.

"Hi" said Kurapika as he waved back at them "Introduce yourself" Kurapika added.

"Hi, I'm Y/N nice to meet you." i said with a small smile, "HI! I'm Gon" said a guys with green spiky hair tbat was a bit taller than me "Name's Leorio, you are pretty hot and cute." said a tall looking man as i just awkwardly said "Thank you?" "I'm Killua" said a white haired guy that was same height as Kurapika while he had his hands in his pockets.

'Hmm... he seems interesting." i thought "I heard you beat my brother in P.E class, good job." he added with a smirk "Why thank you" i said back with a small smirk.

    *time skip end of the school*

                   ☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎

I found out that Killua and Gon are both 16years old and that Leorio is actually 17years old- I thought Leorio was like 39- i thought as i was walking alone towards the school exit.

I was suddenly stopped by a pink haired girl that had her hair in a messy ponytail, then i remembered that she is amone of the girls in that bitchy group called Spiders aka Phantom Troupe.

"What do you want?" i asked as i was clearly annoyed "Woah there, watch your tone shorty." she said while smirking "Na thanks." i answered as i tried walking away but she once again blocked my way.

I was getting more annoyed as people started to gather around us, some were recording as i noticed Kurapika, Killua, Gon and Leorio come and joined watching with other people, not so far away from them were also Phantom Troupe watching us, some of them a smirk on.

"Ok but like, ur getting really annoying right now, so can you move?" i said "Hmm... lemme think... no." she said as i i rolled my eyes.

I once again tried to walk away but she blocked the way so i pushed her away lightly as i started walking away.

She then ran towards me and put her hand on my shoulder pulling me to turn around.

I got really annoyed to i hold her hand and twisted it as she winced in pain "Don't. fucking. touch.me.germ." (SaKusa VIbEs) i said "Bitch." she screamed at me while trying to get out of my grip as i kicked the back of her knees making her fall on them.

"Don't annoy me anymore." i said as i waked away leaving everyone amused and shocked.

𝗡𝗢 𝗢𝗡𝗘'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩

Everyone watched as Y/N walked away as some people stopped recording and turned towards Machi who was still sitting on her knees and palms in pain.

Phantom Troupe along with Killua,Gon, Kurapika and Leorio watched her walk away in shock as they thought 'Wow...She is strong...'

'