𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 6

"and saw..."

=======

"H-Hisoka..." you said as you looked up at him.

He slightly smirked "Why hello princess~" he said quetly.

You turned your head to the right and saw Feitan standing around bunch of zombies on the floor that you assumed he was the one who ended them before they could touch you because he was covered in their blood as you free yourself from Hisoka's grip.

"Thank you for saving me you two..." you said quetly enough for just the two of them to hear because you didn't want more zombies to notice you all and slightly bowed as a thanks towards Hisoka and Feitan to which they only gave you a nod.

Behind Feitan you saw that the others were looking at you three with worried looks but soon turned their heads and continued walking forwards as they saw you were complitely fine.

"We should get moving too" Feitan said to which you and Hisoka just gave him a slight nod and returned to your positions.

                  ꧁_____꧂
                      ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ˢᵏⁱᵖ

You all finally got to one of the buses that were left and saw multiple dead bodies everywhere.

To be honest, the sigh that was all around you creeped you a bit because you could of ended just like them if Hisoka ans Feitan didn't save you in that moment.

All of you where now inside the bus and started debating on what should we do next.

Everyone was giving diffrent ideas but most of them where dumb and just not enough for you all to survive and you just stayed quiet till you had enough of their bickering.

"Can you all shut the fuck up?" you said as they looked at you shocked a bit "You all are not even capable of thinking normaly." you added with a sigh.

"The plan is..." you continued as you finally got their attention "We are going to a shop firstly and taking things we will need like food, hygiene products, clothes, weapons etc. next we need to decide in who's house we will be staying at and then we will decide how will we live daily and what will we do."

Noone complained about your plan because they found it smart of course.

"Now, who knows how to drive?"  you asked them and saw that almost all of them knew how to drive along with you.

"Ok... And who's house will we be staying at, KEEP IN MIND THAT the house needs to be big because we all will be staiyng in it." you asked "We can stay in mine, my house i hella big and i live alone alsooo it is surounded by lange gates so noone and nothing should be able to come in." Shalnark said as you all agreed to staying in his house.

"Ok, now that we know that, Shalnark you should be drkving since you know how to drive and you know the way to your house." you said to which he just gave you a nod.

The shop was not far away from the school so you were there in few minutes.

You all got up and your ran towards the door.

"WAIT, not all of us will be going because we will be making much noise so let's separate in two groups." you said "Me, Y/n, Hisoka, Killua, Chrollo, Machi and Leorio." Feitan said "Gon, Kurapika, Uvogin, Shalnark, Nobunaga, Phinks, Shizuku, Franklin and Illiumi in the 2nd group" he added.

"Sounds good" we all said.

"Ok 1st group let's go" Killua said.

The 1st group along with you quietly exited the bus and walked towards the shop.

You entered the shop and firstly you all killed the zombies in it and then started taking food, sweets, drinks, clothes, money and everything you will need.

You may wonder why money, well... in future if we get rid of all the zombies and everything starts to get back to normal you will need money at one point.

You finished taking the money and decided to go check on others.

As you were finally able to see everyone in your groupe you shouted "MACHI!".

You ran towards her and killed the zombie that might have slipped inside while you all were busy.

"Never knew I will need to save you dumbass" you said to her as you let out a sigh of gladness that you noticed the zombie on time "Yea yea whatever, thank you bitch-chan" she said as you both giggled a bit.

"Are you all done with taking things that you will need?" Leorio asked "Yup" the rest of your group said.

"Then let's get moving back to the bus" Killua said "Don't wana stay here till dawn" he added as you all agreed with him.

And with that you all got moving back to the bus and gave a sign to the 2nd group that it's safe for them to have their turn in taking things they need.

——————꧁꧂——————–

It didn't thke the other group a while to get back since your group already took most of the things and to add that the 2nd group had more people than yours so they were for sure faster than you.

"I guess we are done here" Shalnark said "I think it's time for us to go to my house now" he added and we all just nodded.

The ride was quiet for most of the time but we bickered and joked and talked about future plans for the rest of time we weren't quiet.

You noticed that the Phantom Troupe wasn't so bad after all,
half of them are really nice while the others take some time to open up i guess.

Machi isn't getting on your nerver as much now, you could say that you get along with her dos she can be a little bitch sometimes but you liked it.

It didn't take too long to get to Shalnark's house.

It was huge, it has metal but thick gates and fence all around it, white big house with what seemed like a big garage, it also has a little garden infront of it and a small pound. I guess this bitch is rich rich-

"Ahh we're here" Shalnark said while thaking some kind of keys out of his school bag and clicked some kind of button on it which made the house gates that lead towards garage lift up and and started driving in as the rest of us started with an 'o' expression on our face.

He parked the bus infront of the house and started leading us in, he took out another keys and unlocked the front door that showed an big big big living room wifh fireplace.

"Well, welcome to my home" He said as he turned towards us and lifed up his arms.

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
ʰⁱ ᵍᵘʸˢ ⁱᵐ ˢᵒ ˢᵒʳʳʸ ᶠᵒʳ
ⁿᵒᵗ ᵖᵒˢᵗⁱⁿᵍ ⁱⁿ ᵃʷʰⁱˡᵉ
ⁱ ᵍᵘᵉˢˢ ⁱ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵏⁱⁿᵈᵃ ˡᵒˢᵗ
ⁱⁿᵗᵉʳᵉˢᵗ ⁱⁿ ᵗʰⁱˢ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ ˢⁱⁿᶜᵉ
ⁱ ʳˡʸ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵖᵘˡˡᵉᵈ ⁱᵗ ᵒᵘᵗ ᵒᶠ ⁿᵒʷʰᵉʳᵉ
ˢᵒ ⁱ ᵈⁱᵈ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ʰᵒʷ ᵗᵒ ᶜᵒⁿᵗⁱⁿᵘᵉ
ᵇᵘᵗ ⁱ ˢᵃʷ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ˢᵒᵐᵉ ᵖᵉᵒᵖˡᵉ ʳᵉᵃˡˡʸ ʷᵃⁿᵗᵉᵈ
ᵐᵉ ᵗᵒ ᶜᵒⁿᵗⁱⁿᵘᵉ ᵗʰⁱˢ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ ᵃⁿᵈᵈᵈ
ʸᵒᵘʳ ʷⁱˢʰ ⁱˢ ᵐʸ ᶜᵒᵐᵐᵃⁿᵈ

ⁱ ʳᵉᵃˡˡʸ ʰᵒᵖᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵘʸˢ ᵉⁿʲᵒʸ
ᵗʰⁱˢ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵉᵉ ᵃⁿʸ
ᵖʳᵒᵇˡᵉᵐˢ ᵒʳ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ
ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵃⁿ ᶠᵉᵉˡ ᶠʳᵉᵉ ᵗᵒ ᶜᵒᵐᵐᵉⁿᵗ
ᵒʳ ᵈᵐ ᵐᵉ ♡︎