𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 5

꧁☢︎︎꧂

𝑆𝑡𝑢𝑑𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑟𝑢𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑠𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑖 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑠 𝑎 𝑠𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑟𝑘 𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑜𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑓𝑎𝑐𝑒...

I started calmly walking back towards the classroom as Ohantom Troupe and my friends watched me thru the window.

I entered the classroom as everyone had their eyes on me, i went towards my bad and took out one of my blades.

I started walking back towards the classroom's exit "Y-Y/N where are you going?!" asked Kurapika as others agreed to that question with him "hmm

I started walking back towards the classroom's exit "Y-Y/N where are you going?!" asked Kurapika as others agreed to that question with him "hmm...im going to have some...fun." i answered as they stood shocked "What the fuck do you mean!?" said Feitan "just watch if you are that interested" i said as i exited the classroom and they went towards the window so they can see what im going to do.

I started walking back towards the person that was eating out the girl for earlier as i came to the conclusion that, that 'person' is a zombie, they are not able to see but they have a really good hearing ability.

I finally reached the zombie as i stood 3meters away from it "Hey bitch, come here" i said as i smirked.

The zombie started rushing towards me as the people started running out of the classroom yelling while worried about me.

Before the others could reach me i slid to the side as the zombie thought i was still on the same place and i fastly cut his neck  and stepped on his head as he was laying on the ground fully dead.

The others stopped in their tracks shocked at my actions as i walked towards them "back to the classroom.now." i said and they just nooded their heads.

When we were back in the classroom i started explaining "So basically, wbat happened is that there is a zombie break out-" i said "w-what?!" half of them shouted "Shut up. They cannot see but they have a great hearing ability, so we need to make less noise as we can." i continued.

Half of the students started crying and ran outside the classroom as Phantom Troupe and my friends just sigh "Just let them go." said Feitan and i nodded.

"If there is a zombie break out and if what you said about them is true... Then we can still exit the classroom and go towards the school bus, right?" said Chrollo "Yea, i guess" answered Kurapika "Does everyone have atleast something that can used as weapon?" asked Hisoka "I have this blade and one more, i also have one knife and a baseball bat in my locker" i anwered "I have a knife in my bag" said Kullua as Gon said that he has one too "I have nothing" said Kurapika and Leorio "Hmm... I have my baseball bat here and one knife in my bag" added Feitan.