Chapter Two- Visit To Kaon

The Blue Seeker clung to Caretaker's arm with her entire body. She had never been near so many people before, and this crowd wasn't doing Kaon any justice.

Lots of bots said that Kaon was an overcrowded city, and she agreed. The seeker could already tell that she was going to hate crowds as time went on.

She could see hundreds, even thousands of other Kaonians standing in the crowd, waiting for the speaker to arrive. The blue seeker could see the other younglings running about among the crowd, she was sure that Caretaker was watching them with her eagle like optics.

The seeker was shaking, latching onto Caretaker's arm further. They didn't like being touched, but they decided to make an exception for the blue half seeker.

"When is the mech going to get here?" The blue seeker whimpered, "I don't like this crowd..."

"I understand, you've never been around this many bots before, but don't you see the meaning behind this?" Caretaker asked, kneeling down and stroked the seekers wings, trying to calm her enochlophobia.

"I'm not sure anymore..."

"This bot talks about people like you. People that are deemed as outcasts or useless. He's trying to help them, because he was one of them too."

"Really?"

"Yes, he was a miner and a gladiator before he started going into politics. He was abandoned like you were as a sparkling in a mine and taken by those mechs that broke into the building a week ago."

"So he's just like us but wasn't as lucky? That's a little sad Caretaker..."

"Yes, I know..."

Before Caretaker was able to finish talking to the blue seeker, the crowd around them erupted into cheering. The mech had finally stepped up onto the podium. The shouting made the blue seeker dizzy, and with the constant movement of the other bots caused her to be blind.

Caretaker took notice to this and picked up the seeker, causing her to squeak. Caretaker hadn't done this since the seeker was a tiny sparkling. The seeker's wings twitched as she was lugged up onto Caretakers shoulders. She realized how much Caretaker was truly able to see from up there and the worries about the other vanished. She was now able to see the mech on the stage like podium.

Though the blue seeker didn't have great optics, but the mech on stage stood out, and so did his friends. The silver mech looked so kind.

He had shiny, compact looking silver armor with blue detailing; He had shining blue optics that weren't normally seen in a Kaonian. He stood taller than Caretaker, which to the blue seeker, was a great height.

There was a tall and lithe looking mech with navy blue armor who had a kind looking face, he had a minicon bird perched on his shoulder plating and two younger minicons by his pedes. He stood with his servos folded behind his back and at his full height.

The two of them looked to be flight frames like some of her friends.

And there was the short Iaconian. He was as tall as Governess Blore, and had that same smug facial expression. He had blocky armor, most likely a grounder. His armor was black, magenta and red with some blue.

He also stood at his full height, but had crossed his arms across his chassis. He had bright red optics that were narrowed like a birds.

The blue seeker thought the Iaconian looked intimidating, but she was sure that the mech was trustworthy in the eyes of his peers if he was allowed to stand with the speaker.

"Who are the scary mech's friends, Caretaker?" The seeker questioned.

"The thin mech is Soundwave, he helps communications between the refugees here and medics in Iacon and the outskirts of Kaon." Caretaker explained.