Chapter 7

mixing a little bit of mythology here pog

all of this is total bs dont believe anything i say. also karlnap(ity) soon? 👀 👀

~~~~~~~

20 or so minutes later, Dream finished stitching up the wounds. Sap was looking less pale, and his wings had stopped smoking.

Dream took my hand and led me into the kitchen.

"George, he ran into Cerberus."

I widened my eyes.

"As in the giant 3 headed dog that guards the mortal entrance to Hell?"

He nodded.

"But he would have used the Limbo entrance."

I tried to remember why. Dream noticed my confusion.

"Reapers work for Limbo. Techno, the head Reaper, uh, he kinda sided with Hell and sent Sap to help me infiltrate Heaven."

I nodded.

"But why would he have run into Cerberus if he used the Limbo entrance? I thought he only guarded the entrance for the damned", I asked.

Dream coughed.

"They, actually. Cerberus has 1 female head and 2 male heads. But yeah, they shouldn't have been at the Limbo entrance."

Just then, we heard Sap groan from the other room. We rushed over to him and saw him begin to blink. His normally light brown eyes had turned a shade of amber. I was about to say something, but Dream motioned for me to be quiet.

Sap coughed.

"Hey Sap, you alright?" He asked.

The beat up man nodded.

"Karl", he croaked.

Dream tensed for a moment. imma say this rn, he tensed bc he's worried that karl got hurt, not because he disliked karl.

"You want me to call him?"

Sap nodded and he breathed a sigh of relief. He turned towards me.

"Can you stay with him while I call Karl? If Cerberus is going to be a problem, I'm going to have to fly out there and protect him."

I nodded, and he left the room. I sat down next to Sap, and he gripped my arm weakly.

"How are you doing?"

He coughed again.

"Lovely."

I laughed, but looked at him worriedly. 

"George, I'm sorry", he wheezed.

"It's okay", I told him.

He shook his head, then grimaced in pain.

"No, it's not."

"It really is. We can talk later, but wait for Karl."

He sighed in protest but didn't say anything more.

A few moments later, Dream rushed downstairs in a jacket that exposed his wings.

"Karl's gonna be here soon. I'm going to help him through."

I stood up and grabbed his arm. 

"What if you get hurt?"

He shook his head.

"I'm more powerful than Cerberus. I'll be alright. I love you."

"Love you too", I mumbled as he pressed a kiss to my forehead.

He half-jogged outside and took off. I turned to Sapnap, who had his eyebrows raised. explain to me why i almost spelled eyebrows as Ibrows 

I sighed.

"Yes, we're back together."

He whistled.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I snapped.

He just smirked. I rolled my eyes and flopped down onto the couch.

"So... How long have you and Karl been dating?"

Sap grinned and held up 1 finger.

"1 year?"

He nodded. I hummed and shut my eyes, counting down the seconds until Dream came back.

~~~~~~~

brrrrr

guess what im actually writing this at not 2am 

ok ummm

karlnap in next chapter, karlnapity in the chapter after that ok ily go drink some water