𝐎𝐍𝐄; skater boy

## CHAPTER ONE )

skater boy

QUACKITY HAD ALWAYS LOVED skate boarding. the way he'd learned to do tricks, and if he ever fell he could use his golden wings to fly up and not get hurt. so when he met sapnap and karl through streaming, he actually found it flustering how they'd constantly comment on the avian. whether it was him skateboarding on stream, or flying on stream, they'd always love it.

today was a normal day. quackity was just skate boarding to go to the post office, which was only 5 minutes away, to go mail a letter. the man hopped off the skateboard, walking inside and doing what he needed to do, then exiting. 

quackity set his skate board down, but stopped as he was about to get on when his phone started ringing. he immediately picked it up, seeing it was sapnap.

"hey sapnap!" quackity greeted and smiled, though the younger couldn't see it. "hey!" sapnap said back, a lot of background noise behind him. quackity wondered where his best friend was, but decided not to ask to get into his business.

"listen i know this is gonna be a huge question, and we'll have to talk thoroughly about it," sapnap started, "but, would you like to come live with me and karl in north carolina?" quackity mouth lay agape at the question. it quickly turned into a smile as he answered. quackity took a shaky breath at sapnap's voice to his ear, he was a bright shade of pink, and the heat wasn't helping his blush. he shook it off, thinking he was just excited.

"really? i'd love to! i mean, if it's okay with you guys, y'know. my mom was gonna kick me out soon enough," sapnap giggled hearing q's excitement.

"yep, it's totally fine with us! you'll have to take a plane over here though," the other end of the phone was noisy. "i'm in the airport right now, sorry if you can't hear me well." quackity let out a hum. after a little bit, they agreed to all call that night and get payments and stuff sorted out.

in the end, they had agreed for quackity to fly out the next week, and sapnap was already at the nee house with karl.

the week seemed to fly by, and quackity was finally at the airport, more excited than ever. he wasn't ecstatic about the plane part though, but although it was a bit scary, his best friends ensured him it would be okay. he trusted them. 

quackity boarded the plane and sat down. he pulled out his phone putting it on a playlist and putting in his earbuds. luckily, he had the two seats to himself, so he let himself relax and fall into a deep sleep.

quackity awoke to an announcement saying the plane was landing. how long had he slept? surely that wasn't possible. he shrugged it off as the plane landed. he grabbed his luggage and headed off the plane, scanning the area for his best friends.

luckily they were close by and he embraced them in a hug quickly. karl lead quackity to his car, and put his luggage in the trunk. 

to be honest, quackity was extremely nervous. he didn't know why, these two were his best friends after all. he shrugged the heavy feeling off again, letting himself calm down and have a light conversation with the two. 

they arrived after about 30 minutes, and quackity grabbed his luggage as well as sapnap and karl and they showed him to his room.

they left quackity to unpack, and left him to his dreadful thoughts.

he wasn't exactly sure why they invited him of all people, maybe a simple aft of kindness, or even pity. they knew quackity was having fights with his mom about moving out and such. 

he shook the thought off, grabbing his skateboard and looking at the new streets. the neighborhood was beautiful. he decided just skate around the streets a little and map the neighborhood out.

he went back to the house about an hour later, seeing a lady that looked about in her forties that had short blonde hair. he decided to greet her, seeing as they were new neighbors after all.

yeah, uh, big mistake.

he held his skateboard tight and approached the older. "hi! i'm quackity, i just moved in here, were neighb-" he was cut off the womans angry grunt.

"what kinda name is qooackotie?" she scoffed. "my name is karen, and you are not welcome near my kids OR me. now get off my property boy before i call the police." quackity laughed it off before scurrying off the womans drive way and back to the front door. he walked in, seeing karl sitting at the table scrolling through his phone, and sapnap microwaving mac and cheese.

"hey q!" karl smiled, looking up from his phone. sapnap turned around and smiled. 

"hey! i dont think the neighbor, uh, on the left is very friendly. . ." he laughed, sitting next to the brunette.

"how so?" karl  questioned. "i went to go greet her since were ya know, new neighbors, and she insulted my name and said i'm not welcome near her, her kids, or her property!" he laughed with karl and sapnap. "what a karen," sapnap snickered.

"her name is karen which makes it even funnier!" 

quackity knew he was gonna fit in here.

WOOO FIRST CHAPTER POG! we willstart getting to the juicy stuff in the next chapter, this kinda just an introduction. also, how yall like karen? 😌💕😋✨