IV

Heiji POV

its currently Saturday, wich is the weekend. So, I decided to go to my favorite English Caffè it kinda gave me vintage British vibes wich makes me relax.

15 minutes later i was already there i took a seat and called the waiter to bring me my usual, hazelnut coffee with extra milk.

while i was dozing off with the book i was reading i heard something that caught my attention, it was a violin note being played so beautifully.. in the beginning i thought it was the radio in the Caffè but moments later i realized that the sound was too pure to be from a radio it had to be actual violin. i raised my head to look for the source of the beautiful voice.. i was in shock
it was him.. it was saguru... everyone was looking at him, clapping and cheering he seemed like he wasn't even trying to get attention as if he was acting natural

while i was drinking my coffee i felt like i froze, something wrong happened inside of my body.. he was looking at me with a soft smile it felt quite different from the jerky smile i felt two days ago my face started to get warmer.. don't tell me i am gay.. And attracted to the worst person possible it can't be true

he left the crowd and approached me i then decided to shove my face in my fucking book i didn't want to show him my face by any chance
"oh, hattori, so you come to this place too huh?" he said with that angelic voice of his, i didn't respond with any reaction not even a nod from how embarrassed i was. "ignoring me eh? that's rude you know" he said while he pulled the chair across me open. He sat down and just smiled at me.

"What do you want saguru?" i said while moving my eyes across the words of the novel. "Nothing just to say hey" he smiled even more with bright red cheeks.

no no why am i thinking he is adorable... I CANT. He is such a brat kudo told me what he did yesterday with kaito.. i cant let his looks fool me twice he is such a wolf in sheep's clothing everyone can tell.

" Oh come i am trying to be nice" the dirty blond said.

"Nice? that's a thing wich doesn't suit you hakuba".i said with an unimpressed look and with a lazy tone while flipping into the next page

"Its something i am trying to show it just hard..." he mumbled but i could of heard it somehow.

"what do you mean exactly?" i asked while taking the last sip of my coffee.

"u-uh nothing!" he suddenly flinched
"i gotta go i remembered i got a case to attend!" he said with a trembling voice i could of already known it was a lie but what should i do? i just letted it pass

he stood up and left, it seems like he didn't order something maybe he came to feel the familiar feeling of uk since its his home country.

Time skip :at night (at hattori's house)

i was laying down in my bed, pretty comfy if you ask me. But, felt lonley as heck. I stretched my arms horizontally on the length of the bed and slowly my vision blurred i was automatically falling asleep. i couldn't resist to open my eyes again i just gave up on it.

i had an unusual dream i saw a white skin toned figure holding something brown in its arms i guess it was waving at me i couldn't see what or who was it all i saw was a blurred version of the original sight i guess, it kept calling my name, repeatedly, non-stopping.. moments later i heard a child cry everything started to black out i was totally confused unable to move myself.
i had to do something but i couldn't.
it kept saying "why did you leave me? why did you ditch me, Heiji?" i started to cry.. but i had no idea why i was even crying the child kept sobbing and repeating what it was saying i heard giggles then sobs then yawns but it all belonged to the same exact person the last thing i heard before i woke up crying was" i will name him Mr. tedz! " said the unknown child.

i kept sobbing my pillow case was soaked with my tears,i got up to sit on the bed and started erasing my tears. i probably couldn't sleep again after that weird dream..