VI

Heiji POV

" So, no heists for today since kudo took the drill and inspector Togomori didn't sign us up for anything so i guess today is free." i said with a smile on my face.

"I suppose.." said the blond.

"Wanna hang around anytime after school? Maybe we will get to make things up, I guess." i said while moving my hands back and forth with a lazy tone.

"Oh ho ho! dont think we are friends just because you got me on my guard down! absolutely.. not." he said in somehow a cheerful way. well i guess saguru is saguru no matter what.

I gave him a pat and smiled "You are such a tsundere you know?"

"i am not! but, sure i will come but to where?"

"how about my favorite restaurant! its pretty good, it has the best and cheapest food. Also, it serves the best jalebi you could imagine." i said with a bright smile.

"oh, is that so, I ve never tried that before, is that sweet or?" he said while shrugging

"how dare you not knowing what that is! Its the best dessert of all time!" i said while putting my hands on his shoulders

"calm down hattori not everyone on earth loves or even knows what jalebi is"

that sound.. its familiar enough to tell me who it was, kudo. Indeed.

"you guys are a couple now or what? sounds perfect a dumbass and a classy brat, perfect match"

"what no! not even friends to date, dude ve you lost your mind?" said the dirty blond.

"I swear I ve the feeling of it more like a bet if you wanna." said the latter.

"yea yea, not because we will just go out means it a date or anything similar."

"Saguru, just ignore him he got a weird sense of humor. He is just acting like that because of what happened back then with kaito.. -"

"Oh! that quite reminds me to go and apologize to him!" he grabbed his bag and left with a wide smile.

well that was, shocking... then suddenly I remembered the day where we were at the English Caffè...,"i am trying to show it.. its just hard" that sentence rang in my head. maybe he was actually trying....