V

Saguru's POV

the weekend is over back to sessions the weekend was no time to rest at all case after case i would honestly prefer staying at school than "resting" in weekends. My dad got me so much fame in Japan away from my old fans back in England anyways, i was walking in the halls to entertain myself since the first session didn't start yet.

While I was walking I saw something I didn't enjoy... at all a half-way ruined locker, a girl on the floor, crying.. and two guys laughing at the girl.. I decided to break into it after I heard something made my blood boil "You sleep with a stuffed animal eh? That's probably why you will never get a boyfriend.. oh wait you are lesbian.. gross.." said one of the boys then laughed.

I just couldn't hold myself back.. I had to do something about it.. i just had to. I got in between the girl and the boys, hiding the girl behind my back.
" Oh so its the school's prince, the perfect boy, isn't it?" the other boy started laughing. "Just go away cant you just mind your own business? and what's so wrong with cuddling a stuffed animal to sleep?maybe she just does it cuz it reminds her of someone special or it's just because of her being in need of comfort." I said with an angry tone I just felt like it.. I never felt angry in a long while I always got my tempers controlled but now.. the setuation is different..

" So now it's your business to keep us out of it? " said the boy. I felt like my blood was legit burning in my vains

"w-well it is! she is my best friend!"

"also guess what! i sleep with a stuffed animal too! its nothing wrong! "

"oh wow the popular detective is actually a kid in disguise! how great maybe if you weren't so lonley you could of had a girlfriend already!" said one of the boys while laughing... i slowly started to sob.. don't let my looks trick you.. i am actually pretty emotional..

In the middle of my sobs i felt a hand tugging my shoulder from behind, pushing me backwards. Then, a tall figure stood infront of me.. it was.. heiji...
I was in shock..

"Go to hell." he said in an serious angry tone.. i felt like... like...that isn't the loose dumbass.. the all jokes guy.. who doesn't know how tp get angry.. but now, i realized.. its all fun and jokes until he gets angry. by the time i realized the other girl and the two boys has already left.

he held both of my hands in his asking me if i was okay, once i heard the question i pulled a hand away from his and erased my tears and nodded quickly.

"So you are into the things called stuffed animals, eh?"
he said with a smirk on his face the thing made it even more embarrassing that i seem so childish infront of him now i used to be a rock solid hearted adult... at least that's what i wanted myself to believe, i am just like a butterfly all soft and sensitive.

"It just reminds me of someone special! pretty special.." i said with a voice that is getting weaker within each word..

"wanna talk about it?" the smirk trailed off his lips to a soft looking face..

"Not being rude or anything... i dont trust anyone enough.. to talk about something that.. deep.."

"Oh oh! that's totally fine.. you know we all got our own secrets and emotions that we like to hide for ourselves, i understand, I actually got someone pretty special to me too. I understand how you feel i never talked about him to anyone.. even kudo! a guy who knows me A to Z but probably its A to Y now. "

" oh, i guess we got something in common.. " i chuckled

tbc sorry i haven't been updating my exams are coming thats why ❤️ chapters will me much longer after they are done