1.

I am a boy who is used to be alone.. sitting in the corner of the classroom is a thing which everyone allows me to.
Apart from that nothing is special. But...
Today...
Right now...
I'm feeling uncomfortable.
The 'sunshine boy' of our class is looking at me...but this look is creeping me out.
Does he stare like that to everyone in our class? Or is it....Just ME?
And...he Just smirked creepily...I'll.. just look away.

Joe just look away as didn't notice the darkening face of Adam. Being always lonely didn't even bother much Joe as he was being bothered by him.
He was trying his best not to make any eye contact again. As he can feel... He's still staring at him.

                                 •••••••••••••••••••••••••

As the day went by Joe eventually forgotten about that. He was going home after his part-time job as it was a Friday. He was passing by a alley, it already became dark. But that was the first time when he felt a chill while passing the allay. Suddenly something made him wide eyed. He could hear someone was sobbing very lightly. It seemed like the sob was coming from the darkness of alley. Suddenly the sob somehow become louder just to make him hear  a sound. It wasn't clear but soon he remembered the sound of a sharp knife as it is cutting something.

He gasped in fear. Cold sweat started to form though that was a cold night. He run silently in the darkness. He tried to peek from the corner of a dustbin as he hid behind that. Only he could see a man with broad shoulder standing with a knife on the air breathing heavily, but a drop of red string fall on the ground Just to caught his eyes someone is lying maybe lifelessly on the ground.

Now Joe has his hand over his mouth. He can see the man's face as he turned around. A word left his mouth silently 'Adam' .
Adam, who is the sunshine boy of the class, the student who never spent a day in sadness or something else written on his face. That Adam...is standing in front of him only apart from some distance.
That dustbin was the only thing apart from the darkness that got in their way. The boy who has a bright smile like 'sunrays'  have no expression on his face. Only a darken complex.

Joe took his eyes off him and stared blankly at the person lying there. suddenly tried to move his hands forward but that fell down lifelessly.

When he looked again at the direction where Adam was standing , there's no one. He became frighten.

That was the moment when he heard,
"Hello there, you're the lonely boy right? I guess I choose the right one!" That deep cheerful voice of Adam was the last thing he heard from behind him before everything around him completely went Black.

"Stalker"
16.3.2021

                                                                       To be continued....