3.

"Adam, it is your house right? It has only one floor?"
Joe gulped as he couldn't see any expression on Adam's face just lips curved as a little pout.

"Adam...?"
"........!  ......hm...of course this is my house! And the other question.....
Nope! It has a second floor"

"Don't you go up there....?"
"Hahahahahaha...it looks like you've discovered or found something in this four walls. Still, I would like to answer ya! I don't go up there"

Adam looked up as he spoke.

"Why?"
"Hm...cause I have many things... especially memories there...and many more! Hehe"
"Oh..."
Joe unintentionally looked down.

"Hm...why are you looking down? Is there something?...oh! Right, I forgot to show you! I'll show you something , close your eyes!"
Joe did as he was told to.

He heard the same sound of opening the wooden board back then. Suddenly he flinched as a strong hand gently brush his hands....and it grasped his left hand , leading the way. Adam pulled him and landed him over a sticky floor which felt like mud.

"Come slowly..."
"Adam?"
"Shhhhh...now open your eyes"
Joe opened his eyes but couldn't see or felt anything except , he was holding Adam's hand.

But suddenly he felt a strong smell , somehow disgusting enough to throw up.

"You're thinking what's this smell? Do you know where you're standing? You asked me whether a leave alone, right?" Adam moved backwards after leaving Joe's hand and going forward in the complete dark. He stretched his hands out and said,
"Welcome! Who says I live alone!? This is the Grave made by me! Hahahahahaha! Isn't it great?! "

Joe forgot how to speak or how to react that time.

"H-how many.....?" He spoke as he didn't even realise himself.

"Hm...you say how many...? Actually I also lost count...you know right having many works makes us forget things sometimes...*sigh*"

Words started to repeat in Joe's mind. He wobbled though he was still standing. Suddenly in a blink of eye when he was standing over maybe someone's grave his hands were trembling as he looked down, everything became black though that time he only heard one thing.

"I chosed the right person....."

                           •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Joe sit up as he was breathing heavily.
"You're awake? That's a relief."
He could hear Adam speaking but couldn't see where he is. There's no light coming from outside.

"You're awake so I'll be going out" His voice was as calm as an atmosphere before storm and as deep as an ocean.

He opened the door. The outside of the room was really bright , he couldn't see anything.

"Adam....? Adam!!! Don't leave me here!!! Please let me out!!! I am willing to do anything just let me out!!! Adam...!!!"
But that was too late for all of his words.

"Please....please...." He slide down the door as he started to cry. When he calmed down a little, still crying, he heard
"You know what to do if you want to come out"

Joe's mind was completely blank he couldn't think of anything. So instead of thinking he went to the window from where it was used to come light. He was looking for a single ray of light, a hope, which can take him out.

The door slammed as it was closed, leaving a box on the floor.

He picked it up and saw it was the same box with food. But there's a sticky note over it this time also. It hit his mind as he remembered what Adam was talking about. He tried to run to the door. But suddenly stopped on his way as he saw a single glance of a new bunch of word on the note.

".........say I love you"

'will it be ok...or will he let me out if I say it...?' Joe thought to himself. But he didn't know that Adam was Just waiting outside of the door sitting on the stairs. Only the sound of clock could be hear.

That was the time when Adam heard footsteps coming towards the door. But suddenly it became silent again.

"....Adam...I... Love you..."

"Stalker"
18.03.21

                                                                    To be continued......