4.

"Adam...?"
"Hm?"
"....do you mean it when you replied to my that words...?"
"Yeah...of course I mean it when I said 'I love you too' . Or why else we would be here... laying like this..?" He chuckled as he spoke.

"Joe do you still hear something rings in your ears or someone is staring at you?"
"....." Joe took some moment that expected.
"No , I don't."
"Phewww... that's a relief!"

'no! Not only I can hear it , I can also feel someone is staring at me this whole time. It feels like if I can find it maybe I'll ended up committing a crime. Adam! You made  me like this! Adam!!! I don't love you at all...what will happen if I commit the crime through you as I can see you. It'll be ok right? I can be free from this then....'

"---------........Joe!! Are you even listening to me!? What are you thinking??"

"Uh...what are you saying...I was just thinking about something. Can you say it again?"

"... nevermind. By the way do you know how to cook? I think you know right as you lived alone. Hm?"
"Um... kinda?"
"Great! Cook me something then JoJo."
"Are you sure about that...what if it don't turn out good?"

"Ugh... Just give it a try Joe, I can also find out what it'll be. You need to try out what you have in your mind or else how will you find out "

Joe's mind went blank except for the last words told by Adam.

".....sure." He smiled brightly.

Adam took him to the kitchen and told him where the belongings are as he went to out to buy somethings. Many things are running through Joe's head. But suddenly that was the time when something hit his mind,
"I love Adam, 'the sunshine boy' of our class." He recalled the sentence he wrote on the back wall of  the school while he was standing in the middle of the kitchen with the knife on his hand.

"I...I ...(hic) loved a phycho....ahhhhhh!!! What's wrong with me?!" He started to cry his heart out as he started to panic. But as he cried his hand made a stronger grip. It seemed like his tears made him strong enough to make his thoughts true.

"I l-loved a person like h-him....h-hold hands with a p-person-" He stooped as he heard the beep sound of the door. He wiped his tears.
"Pull yourself together..." He mumbled to himself.

"Joe?JoJo? Look I'm back. Where are you? Are you in the kitchen? Hm.... something smells nice! I would like to see it-" Adam felt something painful from the back of his stomach as he entered the kitchen.

He looked down just to see the knife which he made sharp last night pierced from the back of his stomach.

"Ha... haha...I did it...I did it!" Joe started to smile creepily. But his smile fade when Adam turned to him with a blank face but which made him shock was he started to smile warmly towards Joe.

"Wha-what's it....wh-why are you...." Joe step backward as Adam fell on the floor holding the knife, still smiling warmly.

"Joe... I love you. And I-I made the right decision to chose you. Finally I have something which I'm leaving b-behind as I promised. Without making a another human, I changed s-someone. I love you Joe....." That was the last word which came out of the warmly smiling face of Adam at the last moment.

"Wh... what-...what do you mean you leave someone behind you piece of shit!!?? Huh!? Answer me!! Oh.... you're dead right...? Ha... ha-ha-ha....you deserved it my...lover... hehe he....

I love you too Adam..."
Joe said after his complexion changed completely.

                                                                To be continued.........